Shop with confidence. Fiche de Kasane Teto - Vocaloid, Nendoroid plush 50, Trouver où acheter Kasane Teto sur Internet - Nendoroid (ねんどろいど) - Premier site d'informations français sur les Nendoroid, figurines SD du constructeur Good Smile Company, news et mises à jour régulières, fiches … Let's decorate side by side with successive series! 900. ai … 39みゅーじっく! Stay safe and healthy.

I can pose my plush around, but I need to support her on something, but overall, if you are a huge Kasane Teto fan (like me!) 569 UTAU: Kasane Teto * Non Scale Pre-Painted Articulated Figure * Material: ABS and PVC * Height: approx. 24/7 Customer support.

Because the joint is in the stuffed toy, you can reproduce various sitting poses etc. Because the joint is in the stuffed toy, you can reproduce various sitting poses etc. 39 Music! then I totally recommend this plush!

2019-07-16T15:45:53Z Comment by estrellas noche y día. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 2 months ago. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2016. Mar 11, 2020 - Our shop retails Nendoroid Plus Plushie Series 50: Kasane Teto (Anime Toy) Utau Kasane Teto Gift 827420 Anime Goods on the Web. Do not impersonate the voice provider and/or plagiarize the copyright. "The long awaited Nendoroid of the Hatsune Miku spin-off character Kasane Teto is finally here! Elsy. Let's decorate side by side with successive series! Could try searching Japanese auction sites. Hello guys! Nendoroid Kasane Teto (ねんどろいど かさねてと) Series UTAU Manufacturer Good Smile Company Category Nendoroid Price ¥3,611 (Before Tax) Release Date 2016/03 Specifications Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.

One person found this helpful. 4 results for Used: "teto plush" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime.

Comment Report abuse. Find great deals on eBay for kasane teto and kasane teto figure. [Ft. View entire discussion ( 3 comments) More posts from the Vocaloid community.

Kasane Ted plush by AerisCetraMagic on DeviantArt I modified one of my Teto plushies~Still looking for the right glasses.

Discover (and save!) Kasane Ted plush.

... Kasane Teto - UTAU Cover] by MECHZERO from desktop or your mobile device. Crusher-P)" by The Living Tombstone.make sure to get your part in for the Collab and tell me in the comments so I … ^.^ This listing is for a baby chibi Hatsune Miku Plush handmade (CROCHET and SEW) . Teto Kasane vocaloid Chibi Plushie Amigurumi Stuffed Toy Doll Handmade Softies Gift Baby Crochet Knit Inspired Plush Characters Cosplay nhimconshop 5 out of 5 stars (82) $ 30.00 Free shipping Favorite