Browse The Independent’s complete collection of articles and commentary on John Mulaney.

Look at this. John Mulaney Is Not So Square. New In Town DVD out 31 January 2012 Though John Mulaney is what I would consider almost a perfect comic (his joke writing and delivery are, in my opinion, incomparable), one of his greatest appeals to me is he feels so much like the people I grew up with. John Mulaney, New York, NY. 1.7m Followers, 635 Following, 1,389 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from John Mulaney (@johnmulaney) Look, he made it into Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse , he's basically MCU adjacent. Jon Brion, ladies and gentlemen. 157K likes. John Mulaney explains why he doesn't see a place for politics in his act, even though he has donated to Bernie Sanders. If life has felt too serious lately, enjoy these John Mulaney quotes and have a little fun. The comedian on his brooding adolescence, the joys of standup, and making a Netflix show for kids. 157K likes. He tends to be best known as being a writer for Saturday Night Live. John Mulaney, New York, NY. All the latest breaking news on John Mulaney.

I love to play venues where if the guy that built the venue could see me on the stage, he would be a little bit bummed about it. His stand-up bits are funny and relatable as … John Mullaney is a stand-up comedian, writer, producer, and actor. Thank you for coming to see me at Radio City Music Hall. John Mulaney as Spider-Ham just opened up the full potential of Marvel meme-age. New In Town DVD out 31 January 2012 John Mulaney sent Canada a hilarious note from Lorne Michaels apologizing for canceling his standup show to host 'Saturday Night Live' on Feb. 29.

This is so much nicer than what I’m about to do.

And that means Spider-Ham would totally take on Thanos because if anyone can beat the big purple thumb of destiny, it's cartoons.

The comedian has donated thousands to fight against Donald Trump. We are both Catholic school graduates from the Chicagoland area, and Mulaney honestly just feels like he could be the funny kid I went to high school with. It’s a Psalm.” And then these guys get up in front of everyone and they’re like… And then these guys get up in front of everyone and they’re like… [John Mulaney impersonates church singer]

It’s really… It’s really tragic. Hi, I’m John Mulaney, nice to meet you.