Brent contacted me about two weeks ago to photograph his marriage to Jason, set at there lake front home on Salt Spring Island. My four kids are getting older allowing me a little more time to invest in a little fire that has been burning in my heart since my Grandfather handed me a camera - 20 something years ago. Jessica Wilson Photography Menu God, family and then photography... it’s such a passion of mine and always has been. | Serving Minneapolis/Saint Paul and Surrounding Areas. Photos from the life of Jessica Wilson, professional and personal. Brent + Jasons September Wedding on the lake. Home; About; Portfolio. Welcome to 2016 wedding season! Wednesday, September 25, 2013 . I recently started blogging and hope to give my clients a little more insight into what I see when I capture your memories.

Jessica Peglow's Instagram profile has 84 photos and videos. Contact Client Closet Home About Portfolio Vrai Vie 24/48; Newborn; Maternity; Birth; Lifestyle&Beyond; Wedding; Investment Clients Contact Client Closet Jessica Wilson Photography Menu. Posts about mn photographer written by Jessica Wilson Photography. I'm Jessica and I have been a photographer for over 10 years! For me it was an interesting shoot, due to the fact that they had no agenda. Love Story. Posts about dashinggroom written by Jessica Wilson Photography. Thank you Dakota and Evan for being my first wedding this year! Photography is my passion. Read all of the posts by Jessica Wilson Photography on Jessica Wilson Photography Follow them to see all their posts. Every Photo Tells a Story. Jessica Wilson Photography. My Portfolio. 70 degrees, sun shining bright, light breeze, wine waiting to be poured and a beautiful view. Vrai Vie 24/48; Newborn; Maternity; Birth; Lifestyle&Beyond; Wedding; Investment; Clients; More. tell me more Hello! What a beautiful wedding!

Jessica Wilson Photography specializes in Newborn, Children, Family and Wedding Photography.