Mirrors is Jackson Wang’s solo debut album. Jackson Wang) - Single Find Jackson Wang discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Jackson Wang is gearing up for something epic this week!.

GOT7 JJ Project Comeback And Jackson Wang Solo Album As Well As Jinyoung to Star In A Webdrama “Magic School” has been announced for this year.

Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; ... More By Jackson Wang See All. Swae Lee & Major Lazer), BULLET TO THE HEART, TITANIC (feat. 1 Song. Rich Brian), Biography: Born and bred in Hong Kong, singer, dancer, and television personality Jackson Wang … Jackson Wang, Category: Artist, Albums: MIRRORS, MIRRORS, Singles: 100 Ways, DWAY!, DWAY!, BULLET TO THE HEART, Papillon-Postlude of The Rookies (BOYTOY remix), Top Tracks: 100 Ways, I Love You 3000 II, Walking (feat. MIRRORS 2019 MIRRORS 2019 Generation 2 - Single 2017 Papillon - Single 2017 Dawn of Us - Single 2018 Lucky Rain (feat. The official visual, directed by Daniel Cloud Campos, showcases a bit of ancient Chinese culture and starts out with a group of soldiers in a forest, who perform a dance to make Jackson rise from his grave. Recently, GOT7 held the successful GOT7 Arena Special 2017 showcase for their newest Japanese single My Swagger, last June 24 and 25 at Yoyogi National Stadium, which was a sold out. Even in its best moments, the album struggles to have a distinguishable identity that …

The Hong Kong born rapper/singer released his new solo single, "100 Ways," and its cinematic music video. He is a current member of the South Korean boy group GOT7 under JYP Entertainment, and is also known

Find Jackson Wang discography, albums and singles on AllMusic

Jackson Wang's solo album has been years in the making, but only now seem like he's fully discovered what makes him unique and sees the chart success with 'Mirrors' on the Billboard 200. Channeling the spirit of Post Malone, Hong Kong-bred K-pop star Jackson Wang issued his official solo debut, Mirrors.Yearning and emotive, Wang split the affair between midtempo trap beats and buoyant electronic waves, offering a cool and savvy contemporary 2010s blend with tracks such as "Bullet to the Heart" and "Faded." Jackson Wang is a Hong Kong rapper, singer, and dancer based in South Korea. Jackson Wang has risen ... literally. HipHopDX rolls out the official Jackson Wang MIRRORS album review. [Verse 1: Jackson Wang] / I got your girl on panic / Iced out my wrist Titanic / Like 2-1, I’m on my savage / No airport but I claim my baggage, uh / I’m on the run, I'm on the run

The 25-year-old Chinese singer, who is part of South Korean boy band GOT7, is making his solo debut with his first album, Bullet To … Following multiple successful singles, Jackson released his first full album on September 24, 2019 in the US and China simultaneously