It can be quite a pleasant month for sightseeing, esp in the generally sunnier south - I once had a fabulous week touring Andalucia in early January, with no big crowds anywhere and no pre-booking of hotels needed. Every year on December 22, TVs and radios will be tuned in to hear the results (which takes several hours) of the El Gordo Christmas Lottery. If you have an evening arrival to Europe from the the United States, avoid sleeping on your last flight. The vast majority of the population has a stake in the lottery, either as part of a syndicate or with an individual ticket.

If you are spending your December in Spain, Madrid is the city which is among the best places to visit in Spain in winter and will bring you closer to the culture of Spain.

The trip from Madrid to Barcelona starts from around €21 one way but can cost more than double that. Expect some businesses to be closed or open during modified hours. We are travelling with the family ( two adults, two teenagers) and realize it … Below, find the the weather forecast for the month of november for most popular cities in Spain. The Truth About Racism in Spain: Tips for Visiting Spain While Black Studying abroad in the picturesque Basque Country in the spring of 2012 has been one of the highlights of my young life. If you plan to visit Spain in December, keep weather and other considerations in mind before departing and during your trip. The percentage indicates the probability of having the weather mentioned. The measure has been announced to avoid a resurgence of the Covid-19 virus.. Europe - Spain in December - We are thinking of going to Spain over the December break. Spain - safety as a country Barcelona is Spain’s second-largest city, and with that the capital of Catalonia, so it’s no wonder that it’s a city famous for a huge influx of tourists. Barcelona is a definite but maybe about 4-5 cities total.

Whether December is a good time for you to visit Spain depends on your interest and what you'd like to do. Basic Travel Tips: Arrival in Spain from the U.S.A. Evening arrival. The rules on travel to EU countries will stay the same until 31 December 2020 while the UK and EU negotiate additional arrangements. The country’s new Health Ministry order was published on Tuesday in the Official State Gazette (BOE) and will enter into force on May 15.

December 6 and December 8 are national holidays in Spain (Constitution Day and Feast of the Immaculate Conception, respectively). Bus travel within Spain is not overly costly, but there's a vast range of prices. Europe - Does it make sense to visit Switzerland at the beginning of December? Get a ticket and join in the fun anywhere in the country. Bilbao was my first encounter with Spain outside of textbooks and audio tapes in my Spanish classes. Our kids are always delighted with a straight 10+ hours of TV. - I am planning a 6 day familiy trip to Switzerland at the beginning of December. Best Times to Visit Madrid The best time to visit Madrid is in the fall (September to November) or spring (March to May), when balmy temps blow through the city, making it come alive. At the same time, it is not really summer.

I'll be travelling about 10 days in Spain during mid-December. We talk to …

All the posts I …