If love's looking down On all that we do A provocative pair Me and you Love's a stranger Until I see you again Love's a stranger Until I see you again And we want to know how far that it can bend We just want to know how far that it can bend They say it's naive How we're passing by Trying to look the entire world right in the eyes If angels decide Oh, love ain't no stranger I was alone an' I needed love So much I sacrificed all I was dreaming of, I heard no warning, but, a heart can tell I'd feel the emptiness of love I know so well Love ain't no stranger, I ain't no stranger Love ain't no stranger, I ain't no stranger to …
Love is a stranger In an open car To tempt you in And drive you far away (2x) And I want you And I want you And I want you so It's an obsession (2x) Love is a danger Of a different kind To take you away And leave you far behind And love love love Is a dangerous drug You have to receive it And you still can't Get enough of the stuff Love's a Stranger Lyrics: Will you let me in / Or take it away? Love is a stranger in an open car To tempt you in and drive you far away And I want you, and I want you, and I want you so it's an obsession And I want you, and I want you, and I want you so it's an obsession Love is a danger of a different kind To take you away and … Love is a stranger In an open car To tempt you in And drive you far away And I want you And I want you And I want you so It's an obsession Love is a danger Of a different kind To take you away And leave you far behind And love love love Is a dangerous drug You have to receive it And you still can't Get enough of the stuff It's savage and it's cruel
Down Mexico Way Lyrics, Bleach For Sale, Ace Logo Pubg, Casio Apple Watch Face, How Many People Have Walked On The Moon, The World Game App, Lego Rocket Ship Instructions, Google Ai Course, Symbol For Self Confidence, Nasa Astronaut Suit, A Moody Christmas, Fox, Borussia Dortmund Formation 2020, Republic Bank Near Me, Pour The Milk, Boltzmann Constant In Cm, How Many Radioactive Elements Are There, What Is An Advantage Of Using Space Observatories For Space Exploration?, Maxar Investor Relations, Moon To Mars NASA, Pembaca Berita Buletin Utama, Watch Nrl In Usa, Vanguard Definition Military, Maven Dependency Type>pom, Jesse Langford Instagram, Inland Hunting Properties, Latest Gaza Strip, 1988 Dunk Contest Participants, The Space Between Us Song, Iterative Model Vs Agile, Chabad House Mumbai, What Produced The Helium In The Sun's Atmosphere?, Leicester Tigers Team News, Leigh Centurions Squad 2020, Ross Medical Education Center Reviews, If You Want Love Nf Lyrics, Dunedin Fl Directions, Blue Brain Project, Asteroid Belt Distance From Sun,