If You Want Love Lyrics: I just need some time; I'm tryna think straight / I just need a moment in my own space / Ask me how I'm doin', I say "okay," yeah / But ain't that what we all say?

The older I get, I feel like I'm always tryna save time.

If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away.

I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight I just need a moment in my own space Ask me how I'm doin', I say 'okay' Yeah, but ain't that what we all say?
Lyrics to If You Want Love by NF from the Perception album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lyrics to 'If You Want Love' by NF. I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight I just need a moment in my own space Ask me how I'm doin', I'll say "okay," yeah But ain't that what we all say? Talkin' to the voices in my head, they make me think twice.

If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away If you want love, if you want love The older I get, I feel like I'm always tryna save time Talkin' to the voices in my head, they make me think twice NF Lyrics "If You Want Love" I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight I just need a moment in my own space Ask me how I'm doin', I'll say, "okay" Yeah, but ain't that what we all say? NF - If You Want Love Lyrics.

I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight I just need a moment in my own space Ask me how I'm doin', I say
Sometimes I think back to the old days

If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away If you want love, if you want love The older I get, I feel like I'm always tryna save time Talkin' to the voices in my head, they make me think twice

“If You Want Love” is a song from American hip hop recording artist NF’s third studio album Perception.The lyrics of “If You Want Love” center heavily on the theme of love.In the song, NF raps about the key things to do to enjoy true love.According to him, in order to get love, one must first have to face pain and “learn how to change”.

If you want love, if you want love.

NF – If You Want Love Lyrics [Verse 1] I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight I just need a moment in my own space Ask me how I'm doin', I'll say "okay," yeah But ain't that what we all say? If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change. If You Want Love Songtext von NF mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain.