He has produced more than thirty singles on the Billboard country charts, including two of Billboard’s Number One country singles of the year: "I Swear" (1994) and "Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)" (1995). John Michael Montgomery lyrics - 111 song lyrics sorted by album, including "I Swear", "Life's A Dance", "Be My Baby Tonight". I see the questions in your eyes I know what's weighing on your mind But you can be sure I know my part 'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years You'll only cry those happy tears John Michael Montgomery. John Michael Montgomery - I Swear Lyrics. John Michael Montgomery (born January 20, 1965, in Danville, Kentucky[1]) is an American country music artist. John Michael Montgomery (born January 20, 1965, in Danville, Kentucky) is an American country music artist. I see the questions in your eyes I know what's weighing on your mind But you can be sure I know my part 'Cause I'll stand beside you through Lyrics to 'I Swear' by Montgomery John Michael. He has had more than thirty singles on the Billboard country charts, including two of Billboard’s Number One country singles of the year: "I Swear" (1994) and "Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)" (1995).
Video clip and lyrics I Swear by John Michael Montgomery. Songwriters: Baker, Gary; Myers, Frank J; I see the questions in your eyes I know what's weighin' o..