I don't care anymore I don't care anymore I don't care anymore I don't care anymore Well, I don't care now what you say. 'cause I've been talking to the people that you call your friends And it seems to me there's a means to and end. "I Don't Care Anymore" is a song written, performed, and produced by English drummer Phil Collins (with co-production by Hugh Padgham). (1982). (1982). It is one of the artist's most recognisable signature songs, and a favourite of many Collins fans worldwide. It is the third single from Collins' second solo album, Hello, I Must Be Going! It is one of the artist's most recognisable signature songs, and a favourite of many Collins fans worldwide. "I Don't Care Anymore" is a song written, performed, and produced by English drummer Phil Collins (with co-production by Hugh Padgham). It is the third single from Collins' second solo album, Hello, I Must Be Going! Cause everyday I'm feeling fine with myself And I don't care now what you say Hey, I'll do alright by myself Cause I know Cause I remember all the times I tried so hard And you laughed in my face Cause you held the cards. And as for me I can sit here and bide my time They don't care anymore.