(no spoliers pls, just tell me if it's how scary it is)

Visage is a first-person psychological horror game. < > Showing 1-1 of 1 comments . All Discussions Screenshots Artwork ... Visage > General Discussions > Topic Details. GodEmperor. Puzzles, monsters, ect,. as the scariest video game ever, and I didn't even played it! MILCROY. It has good Atmosphere but when i see the flickering ghost that graps me through the walls i just cant help but laugh. I consider myself quite resistant to any recent horror games, but this is pretty damn scary with a … Similar to Allison Road, the game is a spiritual successor to P.T. Gameplay. How is the games difficulty for you guys and in what way is it difficult? i love horror games but have trouble finishing them. The game ran Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns.

and got really excited, is it really as scary as P.T.?

Also the Monster design is kind of lame. Oct 4, 2018 @ 6:41pm How difficult is this game? I know its early access and they will change some stuff, but as it is right now i just dont think its scary. Explore a mysterious ever-changing house in a slow-paced, atmospheric world that combines both uncannily comforting and horrifyingly realistic environments, and enjoy a genuinely terrifying experience. Oct 14, 2018 @ 8:29pm how scary? If Visage is successfully funded but we don't reach the stretch goal for a console release ($45,000), you will receive a Steam key instead. Would be nice to know what you guys think. I consider P.T. Chris0Matic. Visage is an independent survival horror video game in development by SadSquare Studio.

I only watched on youtube (I don't own a PS4 consule) and I read how similar this game is to P.T. I dont know if its just me but im not really scared by the game. Visage > General Discussions > Topic Details.