With you. What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you. The world was on fire, no-one could save me but you It's strange what desire will make foolish people do I'd never dreamed that I'd need s The world was on fire, no-one could save me but you It's strange Lyrics here: CHRIS ISAAK LYRICS Just as a disclaimer, the last place you want to look for "education" on love is mainstream music, TV, and movies. What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. Truly beautiful music. About Wicked Game "Wicked Game" is a song by American rock musician Chris Isaak, released from his third studio album Heart Shaped World (1989). My wicked game is finally starting to fall in love with the one who used to love me. "What it talks about is the wicked game. With you. What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way. Лингво-лаборатория Амальгама: перевод текста песни Wicked Game* группы HIM Я никогда не думал, что мне будет нужен кто-то, подобный тебе, What a wicked game you play to make me feel this way. Chris Isaak spoke to us about the late-night event which inspired the song: "This one I wrote really late at night and it was written in a short time, because I remember that a girl had called me and said, 'I want to come over and talk to you,' and 'talk' was a … Despite being released as a single in 1990, it did not become a hit until it was featured in the 1990 David Lynch film Wild at Heart..
sad game of life, he is burying his shame in drugs and in drinks.
Wicked Game Lyrics: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you / It's strange what desire will make foolish people do / I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you / And I never Despite being released as a single in 1989, it did not become a hit until it was later featured in the David Lynch film Wild at Heart (1990). What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you. he wants her to take him to another level. HIM - Wicked Game Lyrics. What a wicked thing to say, you never felt that way. Chris Isaak spoke to us about the late-night event which inspired the song: "This one I wrote really late at night and it was written in a short time, because I remember that a girl had called me and said, 'I want to come over and talk to you,' and 'talk' was a euphemism. The meaning of this song....in my opinion is....he was lured in by this beautiful woman who turned his whole world upside down and realized even though he couldn't help himself he never should have fallen for her and her " wicked game". The world was on fire, no-one could save me but you It's strange what desire will make foolish people do I'd never dreamed that I'd need s "Wicked Game" is a tale of obsessive love.
What a wicked game to play To make me feel this way What a wicked thing to do To let me dream of you What a wicked thing to say. The wicked game is Paul from Worthing, England My late father introduced me to Chris Isaak's music, when my dad passed away I had them play the instrumental version of Wicked Game at the funeral. he is also warning his girl that this will bring her down. HIM - Wicked Game Lyrics. Chris Isaak spoke to us about the late-night event which inspired the song: "This one I wrote really late at night and it was written in a short time, because I remember that a girl had called me and said, 'I want to come over and talk to you,' and 'talk' was a euphemism.
“Wicked Game” is a song by American rock musician Chris Isaak, released from his third studio album Heart Shaped World (1989). HIM - Wicked Game : Ursine Vulpine - Wicked Game : Maëlle - Wicked Game Cover at The Voice France 2018: Widowspeak - Wicked Game Cover version by Widowspeak. What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you and, No, I don't want to fall in love. "Wicked Game" is a song by American rock musician Chris Isaak, released from his third studio album Heart Shaped World (1989). Wicked Game Lyrics: The world was on fire / No one could save me but you / It's strange what desire will make foolish people do / I'd never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you / And I'd never The whole "I I never dreamed that I knew someone like you bon bon. " "Wicked Game" is a tale of obsessive love. Hot, hot, hot - I'm sure Roy and Elvis are proud of him! Despite being released as a single in 1990, it did not become a hit until it was later featured in the David Lynch film Wild at Heart (1990). Timing is everything.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way. Wicked Game Lyrics: No-one could save me / No-one could save me / No-one could save me / No-one could save me / No-one could save me / …
The original lyrics have been corrected, so could you check your translation? No, I don't want to fall in love. Love is not what we see in Disney. "Wicked Game" is a tale of obsessive love.