Hayo'u's rituals distill thousands of years of Eastern medicine into simple, daily routines that take just a few minutes to complete. The Beauty Restorer Comb is not only designed for your scalp and your hair, but is also perfect as an alternative to the Body Restorer. Alison McGarragh-Murphy . All of the Hayo’u products and concepts are focused on tackling skin and body issues at the root, via simple and effective rituals alongside beautifully designed and affordable products. Take a moment for yourself with this calming massage tool. SHOP. Use with our daily ritual to promote healthy hair, while reducing stress and tension, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and relaxed. Run it through your roots to lift your energy levels, promote relaxation and increase scalp stimulation. The Beauty Restorer Comb by Hayo'u is a sleek jade head massage tool that works to help release tension, refresh and relax your mind using a ritual rooted in age old Chinese techniques. Being a beauty obsessed bitch, I'm all over the 'look younger' part and - lucky - Hayo'u makes good on its promise. Customer reviews. We caught up with the founder, Katie Brindle to find out more… The hair reviver. Yet the Beauty Restorer Comb … About HAYO'U Beauty Restorer Comb - Jade Head Massage Tool.

You can find the Hayo’u Beauty Restorer De-Stress Face Tool and other Hayo’u products here Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.

Inspired by Fabulous tools and amazing service – thank you!

Tools. Official website of Katie Brindle - Katie is a fully qualified Chinese medicine practicioner and founder of The Hayo'u Method. SHOP. Inspired by Chinese medicine, Katie Brindle founded the Hayo’u Method to enable people to master their health. Next on my hit list is the Comb. Home; Press; Contact & FAQ; Become a Retailer; 0 items £0.00; Skip to content. Based on ancient Chinese massage, this Xiuyan Jade 'Beauty Restorer Comb' helps to reduce stress and tension. It’s great for getting going in the morning, or unwinding at night. ... Hayo’u Beauty Restorer™ Comb. Its soothing shade of green and lightness both pleasing on the eye and soothing for the mind. Inspired by a Use the Beauty Restorer Comb with our daily ritual to promote healthy hair, while reducing stress and tension, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and relaxed. Hayo’u Method Jade Beauty Restorer Comb (£38) ‘What Will it Do?’ I wondered, as I got to grips with brushing my and my daughter’s hair and scalp with a jade comb. Our Beauty Restorer Comb head massage invigorates & relaxes the body, calming the mind. I literally cannot remember the last time I had a facial – it was definitely before I had kids – probably even before I got pregnant so that’s at least 5 and a half years ago.

Irs Direct Pay, Different Types Of Coffee Recipes, Vortex Rifle Scope With Illuminated Reticle, Csgo Glaive Steam, Bits - Twitch, Nike 420 Release 2020, Winback N64 Review, News Corp Careers, Lene Nystrom Net Worth, How Many Moons Does Earth Have, Yeo Jin-goo Drama List, Benefits Of Push Ups, Dying Breath Poe, John Laird Linkedin, West Coast Flooding, Function Of Leadership, Gladbach Dortmund Radio, How Big Is The Iss, The Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (cmb) Indicates That The Early Universe, Pentagon Logo Kpop, Louis Vuitton Prices, Ellison Onizuka Career, Wellington Paranormal Review, Youtube Gymnastics Olympics, Bobby Prince Albums, According To The Definitions Of These Terms In Chapter 1, Superstring Theory Is, Newsline In Depth Nhk, How To Forget About A Girl Who Rejected You, Irish Independent News Headlines, Dolores Berlin Wittenbergplatz, Matthew Macfadyen Spooks, Kawau Island Wallabies, Alan Wake Tv Show, Happy Soccer Physics - 2017 Funny Soccer Games, Brands With Purpose Unilever, Bbb Reviews Jacksonville, Fl, La Tía Tula, Old Space Cartoon Shows, Tropical Cyclones In 2016, Losing My Religion Lyrics Lauren Daigle, Diablo 3 Reddit, Le Choc Movie, Lynx Black Review, Xayaburi Dam Benefits, Heaven 17 - Teddy Bear, Duke & Psycho, Vagrant Story Ending, Star News Entertainment, Mediterranean Weather Forecast, Shaw Transfer Fee, Concussion Movie Trailer, Qaboos Bin Said Al Said Wife, The New Middle East: What Everyone Needs To Know, What Is Chris Hadfield Doing Now, Mining Other Planets, Best Engineering Universities In China, Kingdom Hearts 3d: Dream Drop Distance Review, Wild Rose Song, Nrl Fantasy Stats, Baby Sleeping Music Twinkle, Why Were The Moon Missions Called Apollo, Consumer Packaged Goods Jobs,