Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. $6.50 + Shipping . I love this sleep sack. The Halo SleepSack¬ Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. $27.50. It is a product that is made using premium 100% polyester material to serve longer. Although it was a little big, 2 months later he's still using it (and there is still plenty of room). I would definitely recommend this product. I saw this sleep sack and it fits the bill perfectly. We bought 3 of them at this size and he will be outgrowing them soon height wise. Shop HALO's line of 100% cotton, microfleece and velboa SleepSack wearable blankets for babies and toddlers. This item HALO 100% Cotton Muslin Sleep Sack Wearable Blanket, Gray Tree Leaf, Large Amazing Baby Muslin Sleeping Sack with 2-Way Zipper, Dots, Blue, Large Halo 100% Cotton Sleepsack Wearable Blanket, Modern Pink Hearts, Extra-Large Free shipping on orders of … $13.75. It's so easy to use and I liked that my little ones legs had more freedom since he didn't love the full on swaddle feel. Wears 18 month pants/jammies and 12 month shirts/onesies.

This is a top-rated and reliable Halo sleep sack you should consider when making the order. $10.95 0 bids + Shipping . She's got a HALO sleep sack but it's only a medium. Besides giving your child a safer sleep, the HALO Swaddle sleep sack also helps the child sleep better. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes baby’s arms to prevent the “Moro” or startle reflex. This product will give babies a safe and sound sleep from the beginning. Size Chart Selecting the proper size wearable blanket for your child: We recommend selecting a size based on your baby’s current weight and height. Shop for halo sleepsack size online at Target. In today market, HALO SleepSack Blankets prove to be the number one choice trusted to use in hospitals. Make Offer - Halo Sleep Sack Medium 6-12 Months Cotton Aqua Blue White Feather Print Lot Of 2 HALO SLEEP SACK WEARABLE BLANKET Size Small 3-6months $3.60 3d 18h Shop for halo sleep sack sizes online at Target. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. I've tried quite a few swaddle-like sleeping products and this was by far one of my favourites. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "moro" or startle reflex. Halo Velour Sleepsack Wearable Blanket Football Stripe - Sizes Small & Medium. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. The SleepSack wearable blankets are generously sized to fit over pajamas and provide ample leg movement. To add more, a 3-way swaddle brings about better comfy to ensure the baby sleeps soundly. And, it is the original 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. I got the medium for him (he was about 15 pounds at the time) so he would have room to grow into it. Halo Sleep Sack Wearable Blanket Green Small Size 0-6 Months. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO® SleepSack® swaddle helps baby sleep better, too. 5 Best Sleep Sack on the Market reviews 1. The sleep sack is good quality, however my 5 month old is already looking like he is reaching the bottom of the sleep sack when he stretches. She's 8 months old and 22lbs. Shop for halo sleepsack size medium online at Target. Shop for halo sleep sack online at Target. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Free shipping . Shop for halo sleep sack online at Target. DD is 90th percentile in height.

Today, HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets are the #1 trusted choice* of hospitals and are used to help babies sleep safely from the start. HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle, Baby Blue, Small. The unit is a pick for all users thanks to the variable colors available. Since the sleep sack says it is for 6-12 months old, this is pretty disappointing. Halo Wearable Blanket sleep sack Heather Gray size small 100% cotton New.