This is my 4th halo sleep sack I’ve used. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Halo Sleep Sack Swaddle - Small at Amazon.com. The newborn size is so short that my daughter grew out of it so quickly. These are my personal must haves to This size is much longer which is great for tall I needed to have a spare for those middle of the night diaper mishaps.

The Halo sleep sack swaddle is great.

I will never buy a sleep sack that isn't HALO! A new baby MUST HAVE. Help us in our mission to fight SIDS and keep all babies sleeping safely - a portion of your purchase will be used in partnership with non-profits and hospitals dedicated to educating families on safe sleep practices. HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle, Baby Blue, Small In today market, HALO SleepSack Blankets prove to be the number one choice trusted to use in hospitals.

Other than
I will never buy a sleep sack that isn't HALO! In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO® SleepSack® swaddle helps baby sleep better, too. This is for newborns and my daughter is a preemie (so I have the preemie size) but needs to be However, this one sent to me has a huge hole in it, I contacted yhe seller with no response. The sleep sack is a product of 100% polyester material and, therefore, suitable for long-term use. Apart from this, the unit has a zip closure system so, making it a breeze to change the diapers when the baby is sleep. I washed this sleep sack DAILY for probably close to 2 months and it is still in wonderful condition!! After we started using the Sleep Sack This product will 5 Best Sleep Sack on the Market reviews 1. Before buying the HALO SleepSack Swaddle, it was clear that our baby was not having restful sleep due to the Moro reflex, which would often wake her out of an otherwise sound sleep. Helpful

Today, HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets are the #1 trusted choice* of hospitals and are used to help babies sleep safely from the start. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes baby’s arms to prevent the “Moro” or startle reflex.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. HALO’s Mission: Make Safe Sleep Easier When HALO's founder, Bill Schmid lost his daughter to SIDS, it became his mission to make simple, innovative products that make safe sleep easier for you and more comfortable for your baby.