See more ideas about Grease, Grease dance and 50s costume. See more ideas about Grease party, Sock hop party and 50s theme parties. 1978's Grease, in many eyes, is a classic film. This movie plays well with the baby boomers because it hearkens back to the 1950's, when love was swamped in innocence. Emma Stone Brings Dance Moves And Sings To ‘Grease’ Classic Song.

Emma Stone grabbed her hairbrush and lip synced to “Grease'” “You’re the One That I Want” during Child Mind Institute’s #Sweatfest with dancer Ryan Heffington. "Grease" dance routines are popular with many dancers and often recreated at shows, recitals and other events. May 23, 2014 - Grease- You're the one that I want [HQ+lyrics] May 23, 2014 - Grease- You're the one that I want [HQ+lyrics] Stay safe and healthy. Watch the “Pulp Fiction” star give host Jimmy Fallon a dance lesson (above) from “Grease,” the Travolta-led film musical that marks the 40th anniversary of its release on Saturday.

Mar 8, 2019 - Explore heartothehills's board "Grease Dance", followed by 481 people on Pinterest. Apparently, it has a name: the four corners. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Apr 27, 2020. Grease is a 1978 American musical romantic comedy film based on the 1971 musical of the same name by Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey.Written by Bronte Woodard and directed by Randal Kleiser in his theatrical feature film debut, the film depicts the lives of greaser Danny Zuko and Australian transfer student Sandy Olsson who develop an attraction for each other.

This is one of the first movies I remember that have a sense of nostalgia. You’re the One That I Want Lyrics: I got chills, they're multiplying / And I'm losing control / 'Cause the power you're supplying / It's electrifying! Many of the dance moves from these well-known routines have become almost trademark and are relatively easy to learn for performance or just for fun. YOU’RE THE ONE THAT I WANT, from Grease – Dance Tutorial (From 1978 Movie) February, 3, 2016. The closing track of the 1978 movie adaptation of the 1971 play Grease. Nov 8, 2016 - Grease- You're the one that I want [HQ+lyrics] - YouTube Stay safe and healthy. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. It is adored by all ages, and it seemingly passes down from generation to generation with love. On Wednesday night, a smartly dressed and decidedly svelte John Travolta, 64, appeared on Jimmy Fallon to talk about the movie, and dished on how he came up with the signature, hip swinging movement featured in the end-of-the-movie song, "You're the One That I Want." Here I’m teaching steps from the 1978 movie GREASE! May 7, 2016 - board for our end of the year dance ideas. Stream Just Dance 2016 Soundtrack - You Re The One That I Want By Grease Movie by Jose Montañez from desktop or your mobile device