GNN News Live.

GNN is a newly launched news channel in Pakistan which shocked the media world by introducing a team of prominent media persons. Unlimited Career Opportunities. Find Gnn Jobs job opportunities and career information that are relevant to you. GNN News is owned and managed by Gourmet Foods.

Position: Linux Administrator Qualification: BSCS Certification: RHCSA (minimum) Professional Knowledge of Linux OS (Redhat, CentOS, ubuntu) Hands On Experience: All candidates are encouraged to apply with full confidence in the team and department of their choice. Search job openings at CNN. Assalam-0-alaikum Sir me GNN news chanel me job krna chahta hun koi b job ho Sir me krun ga please Sir mujhy job py rakh len bhot shukar guzar hun ga apka aur Sir me news chanel py kuch kehna chahta hun bhot zaruri hy please Sir mujhu contact kren please … Apply to Digital Designer, Operations Analyst, Production Assistant and more!

Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. Breaking news on the economy, inflation, growth domestic product (GDP), nation's debt and financial news, as well as coverage on health care, the energy sector and more. GNN News Jobs Senior IT Engineer Vacancies Opportunities Hiring Positions Apply Online Pakistan 2020 Anti-Vaxxers Convinced Mom Not To Give Her Son Tamiflu And He Died. Jobs & Vacancies: Before the launch of the channel career opportunities were opened through GNN Talent Hunt program. PAK Media Group is an … If you are interested in becoming part of G News Network then you can apply by sending your CV at talenthunt@gnnhd.tv.
It was initiated to hire professional anchors, news casters and other team members.
G News Network GNN Jobs December 2018: University of Lahore looking for Linux Administrator for its Lahore office. Many current affairs and news programs have been launched on G News Network for which the schedule is also released. 8 Americans Quarantined on Cruise Ship Diagnosed With Coronavirus. Sohail Noor is a very quality conscious engineer but always keeps an eye on the cost factor. Working with Sohail Noor I found him as a person with great expertise and deep proficiency of broadcasting solutions. gnn news live is a tv channel live streaming in urdu from Pakistan. View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health at CNN.com. Headquartered in Lahore, the channel was launched on 14th August 2018. Explore today, and find out how our unique career resources can help you find the position that fits you best - or excel in the position that you currently have. He is not only a reliable and very good expert but also an inspiring strategist. 1,534 CNN jobs available on Indeed.com. Sign in. You can watch gnn news bulletin khabren daily at 9pm and todays gnn news political talk shows start in the evening at gnn tv. Jaag TV has been re-branded by Gourmet after acquiring it in 2016 with an Rs 1.5 billion investment in 2018; it was again re-launched with a new name GNN. About us. Watch Queue Queue