Galileo Galilei. Justus Sustermans — portrait of Galileo from Wikimedia Commons. - Galileo Galilei quotes from BrainyQuote.com "I give infinite thanks to God, who has been pleased to make me the first observer of marvelous things." Here are 14 great quotes from Galileo Galilei.. Galileo Galilei Quotes. Free Daily Quotes. Galileo Galilei. Surely, God could have caused birds to fly with their bones made of solid gold, with their veins full of quicksilver, with their flesh heavier than lead, and with their wings exceedingly small.

What you do with it is your gift back to God. To understand the quotes of Galileo Galilei concerning God and religion we have to understand the times Galileo lived in, an age of transition between religious belief and scientific reason. God Me Who Things. Sourced quotations by the Italian Mathematician Galileo Galilei (1564 — 1642) about earth, reason and god.

- Galileo Galilei - Galileo Galilei quotes from BrainyQuote.com "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." [W]hen Galileo discovered he could use the tools of mathematics and mechanics to understand the motion of celestial bodies, he felt, in the words of one imminent researcher, that he had learned the language in which God recreated the universe. God Nature. He is widely regarded as one of …

Discover popular and famous god quotes by Galileo Galilei. Galileo Galilei was born in 1564 in Pisa, Italy. To understand the quotes of Galileo Galilei concerning God and religion we have to understand the times Galileo lived in, an age of transition between religious belief and scientific reason. Philosophy is written in this grand book, the universe, which stands continually open to our gaze. Galileo Galilei quotes Showing 1-30 of 73. Published December 22, 2019 Here’s a selection of Galileo Quotes, covering topics such as life, the sun, space and religious. - Galileo Galilei We really hope you enjoy these quotes and that they give you something to think about. 1. Galileo Galilei Quotes: Galileo Galilei (15 February 1564 – 8 January 1642) was an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution during the Renaissance.. Many people have called him the father of…. Galileo Galilei. Galileo vs. God: The Father of Modern Science on Religion, Truth, and Human Nature “Who indeed will set bounds to human ingenuity? Subscribe Your talent is God's gift to you.