See pic 1 and 3.

And my review is nothing to do with the product itself yet. Summary. I use the first setting, it has 12 intensities. The Luna Play costs just £29 and is a miniature version of the Foreo Luna Brush, which retails at £129. See 103 member reviews and photos. The Luna Play is a disposable version of the Foreo Luna. It aims to target uneven textures, pores, wrinkles, dullness, and visible fine lines, giving you a fresh ageless look.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The original LUNA retails for $169, while the LUNA 2 comes in at a slightly higher price of $199. FREE SHIPPING Within 3-5 days. Ever heard the phrase “good things come in threes”? LUNA 2 is now available in four varieties, so you can select the one that is tailored to your skin type. Summary.

Most feedbacks from users are positive saying it is really a good skin care device. Foreo Luna is an excellent skin care device that offers exfoliation and anti-aging benefits.

Overall, it’s clear that there are some definite improvements in the FOREO LUNA 2 over the original. It is a little expensive but the price is worth it considering that you will be using it for a long time. However, for £29, it gives you the full cleansing brush experience. So I carefully checked the item. É o tipo de limpeza profunda que dá à sua pele aquele brilho natural que todos vão notar.

Foreo Luna Mini 2 Reviews. When I open it and touch the "Luna" itself, I don't feel like it worth the money I paid. It has a limited battery life, and once it runs out, it’s finished. Here's our review of the Foreo Luna Mini 2. The LUNA 2 is slightly taller and wider, but not by much, and feels just a tad heavier. I decided to go with the Luna 2 because the Luna 3 is mostly controlled by an app on your phone and that’s a bit impractical to me. Well innovative beauty technology by FOREO seems to be no different. One single charge can last up to 450 uses or about a year! Each device has various silicon bristle (soft) touchpoints for refined, purified and clear skin via deep cleansing by more than eight thousand pulsations, lasting each minute.

It's a revolutionary device that delivers T-Sonic (transdermal sonic) pulsations of up to 8,000 pulses per minute, which are channeled through the ultra-hygienic and nonporous silicone brushes across the dermal layer of the skin.

Foreo Luna Mini 2 (Anti-Aging Product): 3 out of 5 stars from 4 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. I didn't use it.

I return and replace the first one right after I received it. Foreo Luna is an excellent skin care device that offers exfoliation and anti-aging benefits.

Most feedbacks from users are positive saying it is really a good skin care device. FOREO Foreo - Luna: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley.

It is a little expensive but the price is worth it considering that you will be using it for a long time.

The Foreo is very gentle and I’m shocked at how powerful it is. Foreo Luna 2 must be charged for at least 1- 2 hours before usage.