(2018). Fiona O'Loughlin is an actress and writer, known for That's Not My Dog! Naomi Bridges at Dundee, University of. Edinburgh Fringe 2011: Fiona O'Loughlin. My Brilliant Career! Fiona O'Loughlin ★ ★ ★ Review ... another notable Antipodean comic flouting his wares at this year's Fringe.

(2018), Get Krack!n (2017) and Bingo! Her thematic bedrock is an ironic anti-feminism that admirers of Jo Brand will be comfortably familiar with. Comedian Fiona O’Loughlin has battled alcoholism for a long time, but now she is finally sober. 211 Likes, 16 Comments - Fiona O'Loughlin (@thefionaoloughlin) on Instagram: “FIONA’S FINAL FRINGE! Gluttony’s Peacock, Thu Mar 12 Seasoned Aussie comic Fiona O’Loughlin started chatting as soon as she hit the stage and did not stop for 55 minutes. March 3rd - March 15th” 11th August 2011. – Adelaide Fringe Interview. Sharing stories from a successful stand-up career spanning fifteen years, Fiona O’Loughlin once again hits the boards at Gluttony with a show that promises to shock and delight Fringe audiences in March.

Gluttony is a vibrant, popular outdoor venue hub for the Adelaide Fringe, set in the beautiful surrounds of Rymill Park in Adelaide s East End: a festival within a festival. Fiona O'Loughlin, Actress: That's Not My Dog!. RATE THIS ARTICLE.