Fallout 3 Game Play. Create a backlog, submit your game times and compete with your friends! 116 Hours . The third game in the Fallout series, Fallout 3 is a singleplayer action role-playing game (RPG) set in a post-apocalyptic Washington DC. I hope Fallout 3 lasts for many hours of gameplay in the first playthough like these games took for me, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. …

400 hours of gameplay Are there really?

Forums: Index > Fallout 3 general discussion > How Many Hours of game play I'm at about 3,000 hours overall, 700 hours in my main game i have had around 15 profiles each averaging about 100 hours each, more or less and countless hours of having to load back on saves so roughly 1600 hours. Mega24 1722d ago . The game works fine, I didn't have to do anything to get it to work besides download it, and I'd really like to use the steam overlay while playing.

If you are talking about a house as in one that you own and can buy furniture for/keep your stuff in, the earliest one I think you can get is through "The Power of the Atom" quest in Megaton, like GTA Assassin said.

I was 120 like 2 weeks ago lol. I'm pretty sure folks are excited about the side quest.

22½ Hours . I have more total gameplay hours than that but not more than that for a single character. How long is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt?

Forums: Index Fallout 3 general discussion Gameplay Hours How many Game Hours do you have in to your "Main Saved Game"? Completionist.

My first ... As for the whole game being 400 hrs long, that is false.

So whenever I launch Fallout 3, it starts to count my hours and says I'm in game.

If its anything like fallout 1 or 2 then its up to the player how long the game is.
I hope Fallout 3 lasts for many hours of gameplay in the first playthough like these games took for me, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 49½ Hours . Consider those 12 hours was just that of a 70 plus hour game. Main + Extras.

You could rip thru those ones in a few hours if you just skipped alot of stuff and what not. I'm afraid of finishing the game to early, to people who have played fallout 3 (and are close to beating it) How many of hours of gameplay did you get Feel like fucking restarting though as I blew up Megaton and laid waste to 10penny Towers and can't get my Suite "Themed".

Forums: Index Fallout: New Vegas general discussion How many gameplay hours and caps do you have?

Well fallout regularly has 30+ hours of game play and even more if you're go back a remake to a character to different way(I think its too much work) the DLC's have around a 5 hour span so on regular you can just 48hr least and up to months with online friend co-op and if you remake a character.

HowLongToBeat has the answer.

All Styles.
For Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How many hours of gameplay and how replayable? However, 3/4 of what I … Login to reply the answers Post; barry.

: Shadow of Chernobyl(60+ hours) and Mass Effect(70+ hours) and GTAIV(100+ hours) and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion(only about 10%-15% in my first playthrough I have 40+ hours). 0 1 0. 4 years ago.

". As soon as I click the play button from the Fallout launcer, my player profile turns blue indicating I'm no longer in-game. I havent even gone to glowing sea and have achieved 155 hours.

Fallout 3 in Windows 10 funktioniert nicht. Fucking themes are gay anyway lol.

Lv 4.

: Shadow of Chernobyl(60+ hours) and Mass Effect(70+ hours) and GTAIV(100+ hours) and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion(only about 10%-15% in my first playthrough I have 40+ hours).