submitted 1 year ago by ... con247 4 points 5 points 6 points 1 year ago . Also, I completely forgot about the eutelsat failure. The Falcon Heavy will consist of three Falcon 9 first stages strapped together.

So we've picked out our favorite SpaceX videos for you to watch.

Starman to Mars  On Tuesday, Feb. 6th at 3:45 PM ET, Starman in his red Roadster was succesfully launched from Launch Complex 39A at Kennedy Space Center in Florida, inside the Falcon Heavy from SpaceX.

But, as you might expect, SpaceX hit a few bumps on the road to the successful launch of the Falcon Heavy, and the the results of those bumps are spectacular, to say the least. It doesn't even look familiar to me, but I'm positive I followed that launch. In addition, SpaceX plans to begin the launch and landing of its Falcon Heavy rocket by the end of the year. NOTE: I didn't make the models myself, I only made the textures. - Tribute (HD) - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform by Lotnik52 Compilation of all Falcon 9 RUDs during landing . Last week's launch of SpaceX's Falcon Heavy was incredible for so many reasons, not least of which was Elon Musk's extremely low expectations for the craft's debut. This pack contains standard KSP parts, only some are modified, and they all have a new Falcon 9/Dragon texture. But as I included the models in the download file, you only have to put it in tha Gamedata folder. SpaceX took a big step to regularly reusing rockets on Wednesday, as the company landed its third Falcon 9 Block 5 on drone ship Just Read the Instructions in the Pacific Ocean. Nothing can describe a SpaceX launch or landing better than a video.

This launch can undoubtedly be called a historical moment.Having performed this liftoff, Falcon Heavy has become the most powerful operational rocket in the world that can lift into orbit more than twice the payload of the next operational vehicle (the Delta IV Heavy) at one-third cost. SpaceX CRS-9 Launch and Landing compilation on 7/18/2016.

Glad that at this point that a successful landing compilation would be much longer.

Local papers reported 911 calls for a loud explosion up to 75 miles away.

Enjoy! This launch can undoubtedly be called a historical moment.Having performed this liftoff, Falcon Heavy has become the most powerful operational rocket in the world that can lift into orbit more than twice the payload of the next operational vehicle (the Delta IV Heavy) at one-third cost.

I play games and when I cant I force AI to play them for me instead SpaceX is AMAZING !