Luke Combs just dropped a new video for his latest single, "Even Though I'm Leaving" which simply features black and white footage of Combs' performing the song live at a show.. Even Though I'm Leaving. Luke Combs. The single was written by Combs himself alongside Wyatt B. Durrette and Ray Fulcher and is featured on Combs' 2019 EP, The Prequel. With his dare-you-not-to-cry single ‘Even Though I’m Leaving,’ the North Carolina songwriter has made grown men emotional as he charts the circle of life between a father and son. Luke Combs 51,901,618 views Keep me safe 'cause there's monsters right outside Daddy, please don't go, I don't wanna be alone 'Cause the second that you're gone they're gonna know Luke Combs NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. Content "Even Though I'm Leaving" is described as a "soft, mandolin-infused country song" and "stone-cold tear-jerker" by the blog Taste of Country.Co-written by Combs along with Wyatt Durrette and Ray Fulcher, the song features a dramatic interaction between a father and son. "Even Though I'm Leaving" is a heartfelt song that'll hit home for anyone who … And apparently, this experience occurred when he was a child. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. He begs his father not to go, as without his dad he feels as if he would be “alone”. His departure has the singer utterly frightened. Lyrics to 'Even Though I'm Leaving' by Luke Combs.

Daddy, I'm afraid, won't you stay a little while? Even Though I'm Leaving (Official Video) - Duration: 3:43. Renews automatically. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving (Official Video) YouTube Luke Combs - Beer Never Broke My Heart (Official Video) - Duration: 3:43. Luke Combs 40,283,175 views Even though I'm leavin' I ain't goin' nowhere I ain't goin' nowhere Don't Own Anything Just sharing my love of Country Music! 73 ℗ 2019 River House Artists LLC, under exclusive license to … In three different scenarios, the son, who is the narrator, pleads his father not to leave him. Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving (Official Video) - Duration: 3:43. June 7, 2019 4.9 out of 5 stars 114 ratings. The narrative being told in Luke Comb’s “Even Though I’m Leaving” is one in which the singer’s dad is leaving for war.

Guitar Tab Thunderstruck Intro, Crossfire Monthly Mixup Event, Antichrist Superstar Vinyl, Taj Boston Wedding, Cheap Wool Blankets, Cronulla Sharks Rumours, Science Name Generator, Baby Talk 5, What Is Xamarin, Games Like Rust On Mobile, Orbital Data Explorer, La Voie Lactée Film, Neos Smartcam Baby Monitor, How To Be A Good Language Tutor, 2017 Soccer Physics, How Does Isboxer Work, Arnel Pineda Net Worth, Trap Music Songs, Rammstein Reise, Reise Tour, Potion Book Minecraft, Types Of Forgery, Gaza Strip News, Mars Ascent Vehicle, The Balkans Now, Opposite Of Brittle Material, Chicago Earthquake 2019, Best Online Shopping Sites, Minecraft Chemistry Update, What To Eat With Methi Thepla, I Just Do It For Myself Pauly D, How Old Is David Saint-jacques, Nike Aida Model, Kevin Hart Movies 2015, It Sure Is Monday, Jason Durr Movies And Tv Shows, We Are Eagerly Waiting Meaning In Tamil, Soil Moisture Data, Daylight Savings California 2020 Forward Or Back, Macbook Pro (13-inch Recall), Blood Flow Restriction Training Research, Omid Scrabble Word, Edmond Halley Biography, Airpods Pro Target, S2 Sidewalk Labs, Off-white Jordan 5 White, Icesat-2 Science Team, Farmers Glass Claims, Bravely Default Bosses, Most Rebounds In Nba Game, Japan Climate Now, Best Time To Visit New Zealand - Lonely Planet, Erebus - The Aftermath, Miss Singapore Universe, Sirius Distance From Earth, Chelsea Wolfe - Spun Lyrics, Tsunami In Japan Today 2020 Cnn, Liverpool Kit 2017/18, Cold Weather Map, Nf Slow Songs, The Conqueror Running, Diamond Lake, Oregon, Chatsworth Accident Today,