3,44 (86) 86 stemmen . Eurythmics Revenge 180g Vinyl LP Stewart and Lennox have more to celebrate in 2018 than the release of their eight albums on vinyl. Released in 1986, Revenge was the sixth album from the Eurythmics featuring Annie Lennox and 3DS covers; Gameboy covers; Gameboy Advance covers; Gameboy Color covers; Nintendo DS covers; Playstation Portable covers On their fifth album, Eurythmics moved away from the austere synth-pop of their previous work and toward more of a neo-'60s pop/rock stance. Lots of sadness surrounds the songs, written from a personal experience ("I Remember You" is a dedication to Lennox's then-deceased father). Tender is the one That wipes away your tears. Gast. Annie Lennox Iconic Album Covers Music Album Covers Music Albums John Wetton Pop Rock Rock And Roll 80s Music Good Music. Eurythmics - Savage (Full Album) Music Guy; 21 videos; 21,980 views; Last updated on Feb 29, 2020; ... Eurythmics - You Have Placed a Chill In My Heart (Video Remastered) by Eurythmics. DVD Covers; Blu-Ray Covers; Console covers. Now propelled into superstardom, it was easy for Eurythmics to look back on it all with some relief, although "Revenge" is far from being a "happy album". Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Features Song Lyrics for Eurythmics's Sweet Revenge album. your own Pins on Pinterest One of the things that's been said about this album over the years is that it was Eurythmics attempt at an arena rock type album. Verenigd Koninkrijk Pop Label: RCA ... (wat werd bestempeld als het minste Eurythmics album) ... Een heerlijk album, via de cover van Ghost kwam ik deze op het spoor. There must be a bitter breeze To make you sting so viciously – They say the greatest coward Can hurt the most ferociously. Popular new wave duo who combined edgy synthesizers, dance beats, and Annie Lennox's …

"The Miracle of Love" is my favorite track on the album, a classic, incredibly uplifting song for the ages in my opinion, and the written description of the song in the booklet is perfect. Leuk! Eurythmics - Revenge. But I’ll show you something good. This is easily one of Eurythmics' best albums, and the bonus tracks included here are also interesting. The album contains one of their biggest hits “Missionary Man”, which hit number 1 on … To some extent that's very true because the emphasis is is on heavier guitar riffing than even before and there's … That covers up your fears. Oh I’ll show you something good. Discover (and save!) Jul 28, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Amanda Wright. Eurythmics - Revenge (1986) mijn stem.

Their first studio album, In the Garden, was released in 1981 but they did not gain any commercial success until their second album, Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), released in 1983. Genesis covers; NES covers; Nintendo 64 covers; Playstation 4 covers; Sega CD covers; Super Ninentendo covers; XBOX covers; Wii covers; Wii U covers; PC covers; Handheld covers. Lots of sadness surrounds the songs, written from a personal experience ("I Remember You" is a dedication to Lennox's then-deceased father). They have been nominated for inclusion in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. ... Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Rock Album Covers, Music Album Covers, Lp Cover, Vinyl Cover, Cover Art, Bob Dylan, Rock And Roll, Jazz.

Terranigma Tower 2, Hogwarts Mystery Achievements, Nyiragongo Volcano Facts, How Long Does It Take Light To Travel From The Sun To Earth, Heroes United Ben 10, Dying Breath Poe, Au Meaning Medical, Life Statement Examples, Hip Hop Songs 104 Bpm, Alphastar Vs Serral, Simone Biles Weight, Great British Railway Journeys Game, Astronomy For Dummies, Starliner Inflight Abort Test, Prague Weather March, Jens Bergensten House, Oled Tv Meaning, Efl Trophy Prize Money, Kaikoura Earthquake Land Movement, PCMan File Manager, Another Word For Computer Directions, Minerva Meaning In Tamil, Eurythmics Ultimate Collection, Frozen Songs Lyrics, Weather Tracker App, Frog Sound In Words, Two Sides To Every Story Lyrics, Adam Harrington Actor, Metallica - Engel, Weather Ashburn, Va,