10 second teaser TV commercial for Eurythmics "Greatest Hits" as aired on Sky Sports 21st May 1991 can be found here. Loading... Save.

It was released on 18 March 1991 by RCA Records and contains their successful singles spanning the years 1982 through 1990.

Eurythmics.

Sign in to YouTube. It may have taken them a little while to get going, but when the Eurythmics hit their stride with their second album Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), they began a hit streak that defined them as one of the most commercially successful and musically satisfying new wave bands of the '80s. Sign in. Eurythmics - Greatest Hits mybaldbird; 18 videos; 4,390,294 views; Last updated on Nov 19, 2014; Play all Share. EURYTHMICS Greatest Hits (1991 UK 18-track CD album featuring a collection of their classic hits including Love Is A Stranger Sweet Dreams Whos That Girl There Must Be An Angel [Playing With My Heart] Thorn In My Side Angel and more comes with the picture booklet PD74856) Amazon.co.uk 1992. For six years, the group was reliable, turning out at least one great single on each album, none of which sounded … Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video) by Eurythmics. Eurythmics - Love Is a Stranger (Official Video) by Eurythmics. Robert Christgau A− Greatest Hits is a greatest hits album by the British pop music duo Eurythmics. Listen to your favourite songs from Greatest Hits by Eurythmics now. Greatest Hits ‎ (CD, Comp, Unofficial) Unison (2), Unison (2) CDP 0247, PD 74856. Download our mobile app now. CDP 0247, PD 74856. 3:35. Sell This Version. 3:51. Bulgaria. Greatest Hits is a 1991 retrospective compilation album by Eurythmics, containing their … Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. Reply Notify me Helpful [r153552]