♥ Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Erika Linder & Tamra Natisin The model/actor/musician is keeping busy with all kinds of projects, and her girlfriend ( Katy Perry ‘s assistant) is so supportive. And about Erika not being a "model" she doesn't refer herself as a model, it's just something she does. Tamra Natisin is known for her work on Live Free or Die Hard (2007), Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007) and Tropic Thunder (2008). 565 Followers, 11 Following, 80 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tamra Natisin (@tamra_natisin_fans) tamra natisin erika linder tamra natisin erikalinder tamranatisin erika linder linderfans tamrat tamrats tamratam butters dog lesbians girlfriends. (Just peep her Twitter !) 895 likes. Five years ago, when Swedish model Erika Linder started booking jobs for men's campaigns, it was headline news. 528.9k Followers, 922 Following, 324 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Erika Linder (@richiephoenix) Heather and Erika use to date each other, they never comment or post pics anymore, not the way she use to. 79 notes. Tamra Natisin. I still think they are friends! Twitter: @tamranatisinfan FRIENDS; BUTTERS; ERIKA; KATY; Ask me anything; Archive; Happy Birthday Butters. Erika Linder is dating Tamra Natisin, I'm pretty sure. Tamra Natisin: Live Free or Die Hard. TAMRA NATISIN FANS This is a fan page for Tamra Natisin, Katy Perry's assistant.