Journal Writers. Alucard-x-Maria 1 Blog Entry Latest: The Dracula x Lisa Group!!! Find the hottest dracula stories you'll love. And the fact that he nearly killed Adrian in his childhood bedroom, the one that he and Lisa built and painted themselves, was really painful as well.

Prev; Next; Recent Journal Entries . Dracula doesn't strike me as the type to see Lisa get killed, wait 50 years, and THEN kill humanity in revenge.

Part 1 of The Golden Eclipse; Language: English Words: 6,135 Chapters: 2/? And as Dracula and Lisa's son takes an interest in uncovering her past, she'll start to take an interest in him. Things grow more complicated when that child is the son of Dracula. Twitter.

Dracula/Lisa (Castlevania) Dracula Vlad Tepes | Mathias Cronqvist; Lisa (Castlevania) Blood Drinking; Clothed Sex; Vaginal Fingering; when bae loses the manicure; the claws are gone don't @ me!

Read hot and popular stories about dracula on Wattpad. Lisa is not quite sure whether or not she's gained a husband, though truthfully the question doesn't bother her at all. {Part One of The Golden Eclipse Series} Series. Dracula x Lisa Fanfiction Castlevania LJ Community ~*~We Are Listed At~*~ No Comments. Dracula winced at the memory of that night, the fury he felt when his own son begged him not to kill all of humanity for something one group of humans did.

schrodinger's unholy vampire marriage; Summary.

Games: Castlevania fanfiction archive with over 1,298 stories. The Dracula x Lisa Group!!! Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Lisa T., Alucard - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,469 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/26/2013 - Published: 8/23/2008 - id: 4493443 + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten Next > Birth. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. Jul 9, 2017 The Dracula x Lisa Group!!! I'd rather hear it said that Lisa was killed less than five years before 1476, Alucard was closer to 350 in SotN and was still relatively young in CV3, and that he was a youth when Kid Dracula happened.

Disclaimer: Castlevania belongs to Konami not me. July 9, 2017 No Comments No Favourites.