Filter by flair. I played until around Act 3 or Inferno. In fact, D3 was a terrible one, and I think that community is aware of tis flaws. But it´s not a good Diablo at all. Diablo 2 vs Diablo 3 for a first time player. Here a list of things that I, as a Diablo … A subreddit for questions and discussions related to the Demon Hunter class in Diablo 3. Question. Diablo 3 is a good game. Diablo 3 was a blast for the first play through, but the second play through is when I started to notice some annoyances.

After that I got really tired and bored. r/Diablo3Monks: The subreddit dedicated to everything about the Monk class in Diablo 3 (Patch 2.6.7a - Season 19). Created Jan 12, 2013. By the third play through, the story was already absorbed, and all that was left was the game play. Been looking online the past hour and there are so many confusing opinions about which is the better game. r/diablo3: This is the subreddit community for Diablo 3 and its expansion, developed by Blizzard. Come and join the discussion!