Read about the Courage Mountain DVD and browse other DVD movies. Menu. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight.

Movies. Get this from a library! Fantastic Movie-Courage Mountain! I intend to get my own copy, but I'm just waiting a little while. ; MGM Home Entertainment Inc.;] -- The further adventures of Heidi, the Swiss heroine loved by generations. Get the scoop on all DVD releases at Movies.com. YEAR OF RELEASE : 1990. Courage Mountain $ 5.95 – $ 11.95. Courage Mountain (1990) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. POSTAGE : Free in Australia.

Courage Mountain on DVD (027616879448) from MGM / UA. dvd Synopsis With a story that seeks to continue the famous tale of Heidi, Courage Mountain focuses on the teenager ( Juliette Caton ), forced to leave her grandfather ( Jan Rubes ) to attend an Italian boarding school on the eve of World War I. Format Cover Release Date(s) Publisher Notes VHS July 23, 1990 RCA/Columbia Pictures Home Video Laserdisc July 30, 1990 RCA/Columbia Pictures Home Video VHS March 2, 1999 MGM Home Entertainment MGM Family Entertainment release DVD February 1, 2005 MGM Home Entertainment DVD July 28, 2012 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment 20th Century Fox 2 Pack Family Video 1 2 3 Courage Mountain … Courage mountain. ACTORS : Juliette Caton, Charlie Sheen, Joanna Clarke. But if you love the Heidi story, then you'll love this continuation of it! So, I got it for my mom for Christmas b/c she enjoys it also. Staring Juliette Caton, Yorgo Voyagis, Jan Rubes and Leslie Caron. I enjoyed this movie as a child and I had the VHS of it, but I decided it was time to upgrade to the DVD. Directed by Christopher Leitch. [Sylvester Levay; Jacques Steyn; Charlie Sheen; Leslie Caron; Weaver Webb; Stephen Ujlaki; Christopher Leitch; Epic Productions. More Drama, Family and Adventure DVDs available @ DVD Empire. In this version of “Heidi,” a young Swiss girl is sent off to boarding school at the beginning of World War I.