TV Shows of my Childhood. Oh Yu-Gi-Oh! it brings back so many memories of my 5th, 6th, and even 7th grade times. Put on your squarepants, paint your pinky fingernail black, and get ready for your results! The series we are all familiar with is the 2000 premiere.

Menu. The everyday life of Arnold (Lane Toran, Phillip Van Dyke, Spencer Klein, and Alex D. Linz), a fourth-grader in a nameless city that resembles Brooklyn, New York, who lives in a multi-racial boarding house with his grandparents and a motley assortment of friends and neighbors.

Best TV Shows of the Decade (2000-2009): Top 10 for Preschoolers.

Go ahead, relive some memories, and make some new ones. Oh Yu-Gi-Oh! Stars: Francesca Marie Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Dan Castellaneta, Justin Shenkarow.

The series we are all familiar with is the 2000 premiere.
was originally a manga Japanese comic, which was created in 1997, which became a Japanese TV series in 1998, then became a card game in 1999, and then finally had another TV series in 2000. it brings back so many memories of my 5th, 6th, and even 7th grade times. Anyway, without further adieu, here are the shows that I remember fondly from when I was a little kid (in no particular order).

These are the shows that will have a special place in your kids' heart when they remember their childhood -- including cartoons, music and movement shows, interactive characters, and more. was originally a manga Japanese comic, which was created in 1997, which became a Japanese TV series in 1998, then became a card game in 1999, and then finally had another TV series in 2000. Yu-Gi-Oh! ... Hopefully anyone who grew up in the 90's to early 2000's will recognize these shows and remember watching them when they were little. Yu-Gi-Oh! How Many '00s Kids TV Shows Have You Seen?