It takes time to believe it But after all is said and done You're gonna be the lonely one. Taking a cue from Madonna's Ray of Light, Cher goes Euro-disco on this platter of electro-beats and pulsating club rhythms. However, the remaining songs are a disappointment, showcasing Cher's amazing voice, but lacking originality. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Believe - Cher on AllMusic - 1998 Do you believe in life after love I can feel something inside me say I really don't think you're strong enough As Cher's first #1 dance hit, "Believe" kicked off a phenomenal streak of major dance hit singles.

1s on this tally; four are by Cher as a solo artist and one from her time as half of Sonny & Cher. Cher (/ ʃ ɛər /; born Cherilyn Sarkisian; May 20, 1946) is an American singer, actress and television personality.Commonly referred to by the media as the Goddess of Pop, she has been described as embodying female autonomy in a male-dominated industry. It pioneered the use of Auto-Tune as a recognizable vocal effect; at the time it was known as the “Cher effect”. in 1964 when he was 62; in Britain, he was 66 when " What A Wonderful World " went to #1 in 1968. "Believe" is a song recorded by American singer Cher for her 22nd album, Believe (1998), released by Warner Bros. Records. It was released as the lead single from the album on October 19, 1998.

She also became the solo artist with the longest gap between #1 hits, 25 years between "Dark Lady" and "Believe." The Cher song is one of five No. Do you believe in life after love I can feel something inside me say I really don't think I'm strong enough, no. Best songs of CHER, las mejores canciones de la cantante CHER, diosa del pop goddess of pop diva queen https://www.instagram.com/chergoddess/ But where Madonna's ease into the genre offshoot almost was an identifiable part of her career and culture (and therefore a sonically charged and thrilling listen), Believe comes off like Cher's latest playground move. It was written by Brian Higgins, Stuart McLennen, Paul Barry, Steven Torch, Matthew Gray, Timothy Powell, and Cher, and was produced by Mark Taylor and Brian Rawling. Cher was 52 when "Believe" topped the charts in the UK and US, making her the oldest female artist to have a #1 hit in both territories. When "Believe" hit #1 on the pop chart in the US, Cher, at age 52, became the oldest solo woman to achieve the feat. Louis Armstrong is the most senior singer to top both charts; in America he hit #1 with " Hello, Dolly! " "Believe" was one of those instant classic songs that defied modern trends by turning an early 80's dance theme into a late 90's monster hit.
It's a powerful song and only the brilliant producer Junior Vasquez could produce such a hit.
Cher’s “Believe” is about getting over heartbreak.