–) szoftverfejlesztő, a szándékorientált programozás (Intentional Programming, IP) kutatója. In 2007 he became the fifth paying traveler sent into space by the American space tourism company Space Adventures. The mansion is 19,000 sq ft on 1.3 acres with 300 feet of waterfront. Richard Brodie (programmer) - …

Charles Simonyi (en húngaro Simonyi Károly); nacido el 10 de septiembre de 1948 es un ingeniero de software húngaro que supervisó la creación de la suite ofimática Microsoft Office, [1] [2] junto con Richard Brodie. Later that
Charles Simonyi, Hungarian-born American software executive and space tourist. Richard Reeves Brodie (born November 10, 1959) is an American computer programmer and author. While with Microsoft, he developed Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. His Medina mansion is one of the most picturesque and must-see places on Lake Washington (LW 130 Homes pages 4 and 94). While working for Microsoft, Charles Simonyi and Richard Brodie developed the first version of Microsoft Word. [3] Actualmente dirige su propia compañía, Intentional Software, [1] dedicada al desarrollo y comercialización de programación intencional. He was the original creator of Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word, word-processor software launched in 1983 by the Microsoft Corporation.
Software developers Richard Brodie and Charles Simonyi joined the Microsoft team in 1981, and in 1983 they released Multi-Tool Word for computers that ran a version of the UNIX operating system (OS). The two developers chipped away at Xerox Bravo, the principal WYSIWYG (What You See Is… Richard Brodie: My understanding is Charles Simonyi was hired to produce a suite of office applications. After leaving Microsoft, Brodie became a motivational speaker and authored two bestselling books. Charles Simonyi is a Hungarian-born former Microsoft executive. He was the man once behind constructing Microsoft Office's Word and Excel software. He returned to space two years later. Charles Simonyi, születési nevén Simonyi Károly (Budapest, 1948. szeptember 10. Charles Simonyi: Bill Gates, Paul Allen, and I decided from day one of my joining Microsoft that we would do a word processor, a spreadsheet, and a database. Második magyarként kétszer is járt a világűrben.