I'll be traveling with my sister and my parents (60+yrs). It's the first week's itinerary that I'm having problems wrapping my head around - overall I want to visit Kanazawa, Shirakawago, Takayama, Kamikochi and the Kiso Valley. The detour on this Japan Itinerary by this somewhat underrated portion of Honshu Island was mainly to visit Matsumoto Castle, one of Japan’s premier historic castles and a splendid work of art. Answer 1 of 3: Hey everybody, me and my wife are planning our first Japan trip for end of September. ... Nagoya is predominantly a manufacturing and shopping hub in Honshu. Answer 1 of 3: I will be travelling from Tokyo in about October next year with a JR Pass. I will then travel on to Kyoto. Each holiday with Original Travel is entirely tailor-made to suit your exact specifications, and we have created a few example itineraries to give you some ideas of the sort of thing we can create for you. My parents are used to organised tours so I need to keep it fairly simple and without excessive hours on public transport.. maybe a hire car for a …

Hi, I'm seeking advice/feedback on this prelim itinerary for a trip in April 2018. I will then travel on to Kyoto. Answer 1 of 6: We are traveling to Japan in April for the second time and wanted some advice on the west coast. Answer 1 of 4: Hi, I'm seeking advice/feedback on this prelim itinerary for a trip in April 2018. With that, some would notice the lack of ample historical buildings in the area… and well, that’s mainly because most of them were destroyed in the air raids back in 1945. We need to be back in Tokyo/Yokohama area for the middle weekend. 5-Day Chubu Itinerary for Exploring Some of Central Japan’s Best! I'll be traveling with my sister and my parents (60+yrs). Answer 1 of 3: I will be travelling from Tokyo in about October next year with a JR Pass. Answer 1 of 6: We are traveling to Japan in April for the second time and wanted some advice on the west coast. Central Honshu Itinerary 2016/2/25 06:21 Hello all - I've been trying to work out a travel itinerary for Central Honshu and am sure of all the places I want to go but am not sure if I'm being over-ambituous with the sheer number of places. Day 1 Tokyo – Hakone Day 2 Hakone Day 3 Hakone – Nagoya Day 4 Nagoya – Magome Day 5 Magome – Tsumago - As part of a three week autumn trip to Japan, we are looking to travel from Kanazawa via Takayama to the Kiso Valley. Central Honshū (本州中部; Honshū Chūbu) is Japan's heartland, stretching out between the sprawling metropolises of Greater Tokyo and Kansai. Travel to the below places and see much of Japan’s countryside culture and experience its traditions! I'll be traveling with my sister and my parents (60+yrs). I wish to see Matsumoto, the Snow Monkeys, Takayama, Shirakawa-Go and walk the Kiso Valley trail between Magome and Tsumago. I wish to see Matsumoto, the Snow Monkeys, Takayama, Shirakawa-Go and walk the Kiso Valley trail between Magome and Tsumago.