I was having troubles with CSS3 animation working in Safari 6, but not in Safari 4 (4.0.5). This colorway is inspired by a collaborative atmos Air Max 1 that was released in 2003.

(This is to fix a subtle layout issue. Does anyone know a good modern CSS hack to target only mobile safari on iPhone and iPod Touch? I keep seeing @media screen and (max-device-width: 480px), but that's from 3 years ago and matches Nexus S among others now. This Nike SB Dunk Low consists of a canvas and suede upper with leather Safari printed overlays. Floris 's-Gravenhage. To be honest, I'd just check for Webkit and code to that because who knows what other WebKit browser put in their UA strings. Both use the WebKit Renderer and both have Safari in the UA string, but Chrome also has 'Chrome'. Nike SB paid homage to an early-2000s marvel with the release of the Nike SB Dunk Low Safari, now available on StockX. '20. So this won't work :-webkit-animation: rays 40s linear forwards; But this will work : It appears that the shorthand notation will not work in Safari 4. SB Dunk Low Safari 44. Safari dunk 46 (geen bape patta supreme off white nike) Nike sb safari dunks deadstock helemaal nieuw stuur maar een berichtje als je interesse hebt :) Nieuw Ophalen of Verzenden. As you can see the text is still black when the mouse move over a button withing Safari. I have also added a border: 3px solid red on the :hover style and the border works too. I cannot understand what is the issue; why the button color never change while the background does. Flatspot Feature > Nike SB Dunk Low Pro 'Safari' > Following on from the newest edition of the Nike SB GTS Return Premium L, the latest Nike SB Orange Label Dunk Low Pro ‘Safari’ pays homage to the 2001 colourway of the Nike Air Max 1 ‘Safari’ QS Atmos and is … '20 's-Gravenhage 31 mar. Bieden 31 mar.