Last October I put together a GMTO through A Fine Pair of Shoes for a tweak on the classic CS jumper boots. Jumper Boot - Brown Grain - 333 Last - Brand new in box with shoe bags included - Stamped size 10.5 (Carlos Santos are UK Sized) - Goodyear welt construction - Made in Portugal - … Produced in gorgeous algarve (dark tan) patina with goodyear welted commando rubber sole and with a split welt. Today I will be reviewing another pair of Shoes from Carlos Santos. Please see the Patina Service to order any styles sizes or colours not available in this range. For the Chelsea, Chukka and Jodhpur Boots, they'll be in the new 401 last, which replaces the old 234 last. See more ideas about Shoes, Goodyear welt and Stylish men. Sale. Even today, Carlos Santos is one of the few Portuguese companies in the area to apply the Goodyear Welted system, a manual technique in which machines play a secondary role. Unfortunately they are too big for my foot, I should have gone with 6F. Our select of Carlos Santos styles direct from our warehouse. Search. More specifically, the Lace-Up Boots in Coimbra Patina and on the 234 Last. I will tell you all you need to know! Fits true to size, take one full size down from US size.

THE BRAND. Carlos Santos. Stunning straight cap 'jumper' boot by Carlos Santos. Available for Made to Order. Carlos Santos started working at the age of 14 in this shoe factory north of Porto - today the factory bears his name.

Condition is New with box.

Sale. Carlos Santos Jumper Boots in Coimbra Patina 7F. Contains: - Carlos Santos Jumper Boot in coimbra patina - 2x Carlos Santos dust bags - Cedar shoe trees - Saphir Dark Brown wax polish. Free Cedar Shoe Trees and 50ml Saphir Polish With Carlos Santos non-sale Footwear. Crockett & Jones Coniston in hard-to-find brown grain – hopefully a good model of how this GMTO will look when complete Get your Carlos Santos 8866 Jumper Boot personalized in a custom handpainted Patina.

Carlos Santos Jumper Boot in brown calf (our GMTO will be similar to this, but rounder last, grain leather, and lower-profile Dainite sole) A few Carlos Santos grain swatches – we’ll be using the brown grain. Carlos Santos. All of these styles are available for immediate despatch. Established in 1942, Carlos Santos is based in the North of Portugal and has a long experience of innovating in products for men.

As for the Wingtip Boots, it'll be in 333 last, made up in grained leather and Danite Sole. Mehra - Fine Welted Men's Shoes ... Carlos Santos Style 9551 Jumper Boot - Souple Algarve Grain $350 USD $275 USD.

Carlos Santos Style 9517 - Brown Suede $325 USD $250 USD. Please note this boot is only available up to size 10.5F due to the sole structure. Carlos Santos