In fact, we had a tough time getting reservations for this weekend, but the reservation finder over at TouringPlans.com alerted us to an opening that we quickly snagged! menus-module.form.meal-period.Brunch Menu . California Grill, located atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort, is well known for fine dining and spectacular views.A divine spot for sushi, steak, and fabulous cocktails, the restaurant began serving brunch in February for the first time in its 20-year history. Meal Period - Opens menu - Brunch currently selected. Based on our experience and spot checking availability, I’d recommend making a reservation in advance. The meal is a unique sit down and buffets hybrid meal. As soon as your feet are off the elevator platform, a server will be happy to offer you a breakfast libation. The TouringPlans.com … ... California Grill. Lights dim as the music is piped into the restaurant—immersing Guests in the magic of the night. THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. California Grill offers one of the best fireworks dining experiences at Walt Disney World Resort. Meal Period - Opens menu. Dining before the fireworks?
Menus California Grill . California Grill Brunch at the Top is offered every Sunday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

Bring your receipt to the check-in desk on the 2nd floor for reentry to California Grill. The cost of the brunch as of publication is $80 for adults and $48 for kids (3-11). View the Brunch menu for California Grill at Walt Disney World Resort. Based on our experience and spot checking availability, I’d recommend making a reservation in advance. Considering the reputation of California Grill, I didn’t even glance at the menu before booking an Advance Dining Reservation.

California Grill Lounge: Brunch is Still the Best - See 3,651 traveler reviews, 2,403 candid photos, and great deals for Orlando, FL, at Tripadvisor. California Grill Brunch at the Top is offered every Sunday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. This is not a typo the, the kid’s price goes up to 11, whereas the cutoff elsewhere on Disney property is 9.
Since brunch at California Grill is an indulgent experience, there are quite a few inclusions. Disney's Contemporary Resort, Magic Kingdom Resort Area. Signature Dining. Meal Period - Opens menu - Brunch; Meal Period - Opens menu - Dinner; … Whether you treat yourself to a mimosa or some french press coffee, there’s no obligation to stop at one serving. View the Brunch menu for California Grill at Walt Disney World Resort. A Bloody Mary bar is also located front and center for your enjoyment. When you book a reservation to dine at the top, California Grill’s brunch, get ready to live the life of luxury.