Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences. Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body. Entrepreneur Robert T. Bigelow is the Founder and President of Bigelow Aerospace, LLC. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Analytical Space. EVERYWHERE Communications. Brooke Owens Fellowship Program. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, Bigelow Aerospace is a general contracting, research and development company that concentrates on achieving economic breakthroughs in the costs associated with the design, development, and construction of habitable space structures for …

Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, Bigelow Aerospace is a general contracting, research and development company that concentrates on achieving economic breakthroughs in the costs associated with the design, development, and construction of habitable space structures for private enterprise and government use. Billionaire entrepreneur Robert T. Bigelow is the Founder and President of Bigelow Aerospace, LLC. The Laboratory is an equal opportunity employer. ABL Space Systems. Filter jobs by company. Firefly Aerospace. No filters selected. Bigelow Aerospace. A while ago, I compiled a list of individuals whom I believed, based on their own profiles on the LinkedIn website, worked for Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS,) the firm which was the successful bidder for the Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) contract. Bigelow - through NIDS - also bought the ' Skinwalker Ranch' in Utah where residents had reported UFO sightings, cattle mutilations and paranormal experiences. Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Billionaire entrepreneur Robert T. Bigelow is the Founder and President of Bigelow Aerospace, LLC. AAC Clyde Space. After the ranch shot to national news prominence, he flew to Utah and met with the owners, offering to buy the ranch for about $200,000. They are exceptional leaders who are devoted to Mr. Bigelow, their teams, and projects assigned to them. Who we are. Bigelow Aerospace Job Application Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Our Management Team at Bigelow Aerospace has a tenure of 10-20+ years, and several 5+ years. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Atlas Space Operations. Our benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401K start on day one! Our company’s mission is to provide affordable, human-rated space structures for destinations in low Earth orbit, the moon, and beyond to meet the needs of a diverse array of customers. Decisive Farming. Search Jobs (3,872) Explore Companies (188) No filters selected 0 filters selected. First Resonance. Who we are. § 1324b(a)(3), or eligible for export authorizations from the relevant U.S. Government export authority. Uncover why Bigelow Aerospace is the best company for you. I worked at Bigelow Aerospace full-time (More than a year) Pros Las Vegas isn’t for everyone and it definitely wasn’t for me, however I was very blessed to have been given a opportunity to work for such a great company that sits in a valley where jobs opportunities are close to none, at least in my field. One of these individuals was named Christopher Bartel. Find out what works well at Bigelow Aerospace from the people who know best. Openings for scientific and support staff positions at the Laboratory are posted on this page as they become available. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, Bigelow Aerospace is a general contracting, research and development company that concentrates on achieving economic breakthroughs in the costs associated with the design, development, and construction of habitable space structures for … Bigelow Aerospace was founded by Robert Bigelow in 1998, was based in North Las Vegas, Nevada, and was funded in large part by the profit Bigelow gained through his ownership of the hotel chain, Budget Suites of America. Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Bigelow Aerospace was an American space technology startup company active 1998–2020 that manufactured and developed expandable space station modules.