“My mom had a college degree. 7 wallpapers. On February 9, 1995, Harris became the first African American to perform an extra-vehicular activity (spacewalk), during the second of his two Space Shuttle flights. If you don't feel like a drink, you ring another member and he comes over to persuade you. Bernard Anthony Harris, Jr. (born June 26, 1956 in Temple, Texas) is a former NASA astronaut. Bernard Harris at 9 years old with mother, Gussie Harris, and younger brother, Dennis (7 yrs old) in Greasewood, Arizona in 1965. 4 WALLPAPERS 11 POINTS. He is best known for having been the first African American to walk in space, and developing the non-profit known as the Harris Foundation. “ Bernard Harris is a great example of the American success story. Bernard A. Harris, Jr., is founder and president of the Harris Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports youth programs in math and science education and crime prevention.He is also a chief executive officer and managing partner of Vesalius Ventures, a venture capital firm that invests in innovative health care technologies and companies. Beer, Thinking, Wish "Personal Quotes/ Biography".

INSPIRATIONAL SUCCESS MOTIVATIONAL. Harris was born on June 26, 1956 in Temple, Texas. -If I gotta tell u then u need some help. Ask and ye shall recieve. Richard Harris Quotes.

Favorites Bernard Anthony Harris Jr. is a scientist, surgeon, astronaut, entrepreneur, and leader. Bernard Harris is on Facebook. www.imdb.com. Join Facebook to connect with Bernard Harris and others you may know. ” — Craig R. Barrett. Craig R. Barrett Quotes.

View Bernard Harris’ profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. facebook; twitter; googleplus; I often sit back and think, I wish I'd done that, and find out later that I already have. Bernard has 17 jobs listed on their profile. 52 Copy quote.

In Dream Walker he describes how he is trying to pass on his experience and success to the next generation – we can all learn from his real life story. I formed a new group called Alcoholics-Unanimous. Motivational Quotes. Richard Harris.