We may lose $150k being closed due to COVID-19. Berkshire Humane Society is rated 3 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator.

Style $24.50 Premium Unisex Tee. Vision Statement: Compassionate and responsible care for all animals. 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Tee. Berkshire Humane Society receives 87.58 out of 100 for their Charity Navigator rating. he was a stray. Women's Racerback. Our mission is to ensure the compassionate care, treatment and placement of companion animals, while promoting and improving the welfare of all animals through education and outreach. Berkshire Humane Society Fundraiser .

About Berkshire Humane Society.

Our mission is to ensure the compassionate care, treatment and placement of companion animals, while promoting and improving the welfare of all animals through education and outreach. I know White.

I know baby. Color.

Berkshire Humane Society is a Animal Rights, Welfare, and Services charity located in Pittsfield, MA. Berkshire Humane Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, open-admission animal support organization with a twofold mission: 1. to ensure the compassionate care, treatment, and whenever possible, placement of homeless animals through the shelter operation, and

Vision Statement: Compassionate and responsible care for all animals. I have your adoptable animal I have your adoptable animal today in his name is Wilson and today in his name is Wilson and he’s a beautiful tiger with he’s a beautiful tiger with White. Berkshire Humane Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, open-admission animal support organization.

Spread compassion for homeless animals! Classic Long Sleeve Tee. by Berkshire Humane Society. he was a stray. The organization is run by John Perreault and has an annual revenue of $1,173,850. Berkshire Humane Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, open-admission animal support organization. Pullover Hoodie. from Berkshire Humane Society.

I know he was a stray baby.