If you wish to become an Australian citizen, the first requirement that you must meet is a minimum age, which is 18 years old. Immigration and citizenship. Are you between the ages of 18 and 60? Please select the option that best applies to you.

Need a hand? I am a migrant with permanent residence I am the spouse or partner of an Australian Citizen.

× Cancel.

Your intended lodgement date is the date you plan to lodge your application for Australian citizenship. were born to a former Australian citizen who lost their citizenship before 4 April 2002; were born in Papua before 16 September 1975 and one of your parents was born in Australia and was an Australian citizen when you were born; You will need to give us documents that support your claim when you apply. Travel dates might be stamped into your passport. Australian residence calculator, residency criteria, residence requirements, living in australia, temporary and permanent residency, australian citizenship, permanent residence date, intended lodgement date, and lawful residence date. You need to know the dates you travelled in and out of Australia in the last 4 years.

Absences from Australia. Search .
Last updated: 23/04/2020 4:43 PM. Search Search. Popular searches Your previous searches pop-up content ends ImmiAccount; Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) My Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS) pop-up content starts. You are about to begin the eligibility test for the Australian Immigration Form 1300t.

Here’s out Australian citizenship eligibility calculator, which you can use to see if you meet the requirements. pop-up content ends.

Retake the Eligibility Test.

pop-up content starts Back.

Select 'Add details' to enter those dates in the residence calculator. Yes No.

Tell us what you think of this page.

Please answer sincerely and truthfully.

Australian Citizenship Requirements. Clickbot.