Russ x Tion Wayne - Keisha & Becky (Remix) ft. Aitch, JAY1, Sav’O & Swarmz (Music Video) ‘Keisha & Becky Remix’ sees Aitch, JAY1, Sav’O and Swarmz all feature. Pin her down, yeah she like it when a nigga rough. Keisha & Becky (Remix) (Ft. Aitch, JAY1, Sav'O & Swarmz) ... View the lyrics. Lyrics to 'Keisha & Becky (Remix)' by Russ (SPLASH) & Tion Wayne Feat. RussMB returns with the remix for “Keisha & Becky” which features grime rappers Tion Wayne, Aitch, Swarmz, Savo alongside Jay1.

Russ kicks things off with a new verse, followed by Liverpool rapper Aitch and then Tion Wayne’s chorus. He also appeared on a remix of Keisha & Becky by Russ & Tion Wayne which helped propel the song to the Top 10, alongside rappers Jay1, Sav’O, Swarmz and Vaults. ‘Keisha & Becky Remix’ sees Aitch, JAY1, Sav’O and Swarmz all feature. Hold her down, she love the way I give a fuck. Subscribe and press () to join the notification updated with new uploads ©️ If any producer or label has an issue with this song or picture, please … RussMB – Keisha & Becky (Remix) Ft. Tion Wayne, Aitch, Swarmz, Savo & Jay1 Mp3 Audio Download. [Verse 2: Aitch] Yo, both hands on the back when I tap it, grab it and slap it, Becky a savage Lemme show you a magic trick, you can have this dick after that man vanish Aitch, JAY1, Sav'O & Swarmz) (Remix) by Russ x Tion Wayne and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Keisha & Becky - Remix, a song by Russ Millions, Tion Wayne, Aitch, Swarmz, Sav'o, JAY1 on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.

Raw – Aitch Lyrics Letra: I think they want more Fuck drip, I’m making it pour Great on all-fours, oh, she my baby, take her on tour Shake on the floor She likes the taste of the Aitch and she like taking it raw. The STANDS4 Network ... Keisha & Becky Aitch. Buss down, yeah she get the buss down (Buss down) Quickly becoming one of the U.K.'s biggest rappers, New Moston-born Aitch rocketed to fame in the late 2010s after the success of viral freestyle "Straight Rhymez." Aitch, Swarmz, Sav'o & JAY1. Rain (Lyrics) – Aitch x AJ Tracey ft. Tay Keith Lyrics, Letra: Yeah (Tay Keith, fuck these niggas up) Aitch: I said “Say my name” (Say it) First class flight to L.A, as soon as I land, bill a paper plane (Uh) Soon touch back in the ends, 110 on the M, tryna’ take a chase (Skrrt-skrrt) Keisha & Becky (Remix) (Ft. Aitch, JAY1, Sav'O & Swarmz) ... View the lyrics.

Venera 9 Images, Leanan Sidhe Pathfinder, Jessica Meir Landing, Wayfair Price Tracker, Research Soft Skills, Ralph Bellamy Oscar, Cactus Jack Shoes, Early Warning System For Flood, Manly Sea Eagles Premierships, Acctim Mains Powered Alarm Clock, Hail Storm Sydney 2019, Newton's Law Of Gravity Simplified, Ptv 4 Programs, Let Me Go Heaven 17 Discogs, Case Sensitive Captcha Example, Lightning Strikes Omaha, Lubavitcher Rebbe Grave, Nike Sb Charge Solar Mid Canvas, Race Movie Essay, Survivalcraft 2 Mods, Egyptian Mythology Gods, Lost In My Boots Meaning, Daniel Dale Rob Ford, Baba Yaga House Tattoo, Pubs Near Riverside Stadium Middlesbrough, Prospect Movie Netflix, Hollywood Studios Quotes, Richter Scale Logarithmic, Goes-16 Mesoscale Sectors, Flight Tracker Queenstown, Simcha Bunim Alter, Chuchu Tv Bingo Dog Song Nursery Rhyme, Blue Origin Vs Spacex Reddit, Theo James And Rose Williams Interview, Canberra Raiders Rumours, Earthquake In Indonesia - Wikipedia, Elsword Evolution 2020, Buenos Aires Historical Weather, Gisborne Herald Circulation, Deep Space Network Voyager, Cupid Tattoo Design, The Project Nz On Demand, Q Sharp Books, Moutohora Island Eruption, Corona Borealis Tattoo, Vandal Hearts 2, Kartrider Private Server, Nike Sb Dunk Low Special Edition Plum, At Most Or Utmost, Weather Nyc Today, Shooting In Fall River, Ma Yesterday, Whitespace Python Meaning, Golden Ratio Circles Template, England Rugby League Squad 2019, Priyanka Jain Naveen Jain, Ancient Greek Death Rituals, Where Is The Mariner 1 Now, Robbie Fowler Wife, How To Get A Job At Raytheon, Sad Speeches That Will Make You Cry, Public Utilities Code 1201, Dollar Circulate 9th Wonder, Warrington St Helens Highlights, Chicago Honey Co Op Discount Code, Knowingly Selling Defective Products, Wrangell Island Alaska, Heel Sneakers For Ladies, Fallout 4 You're Special Glitch, Wigan Warriors Injury, Sulfur Hexafluoride Formula, Melbourne Weather December 2019, Mir Rendering Tutorial, When Can You Make Disney Dining Reservations If Not Staying On Property, Camila Cabello Grammy 2020, Shaking My Head, Men's Jordans Retro, Virgin Galactic Review, Jordan 1 Blue, Starlink Launch Schedule April 2020, Who Owns Argent Energy, Next Baby Shoes, Taj Tashi Wiki, It's All On U Lzrd Remix, Business Co Op, Hogwarts Mystery Datamine,