Commercial Aircraft Passenger aircraft Passenger aircraft; A220 Family. Intern - Quality (Former Employee) - Mobile, AL - December 27, 2018 I worked for the Mobile, AL site of Airbus. I drove an average of 10 hours a week to get back and forth, because I live out of state.

How to apply at Airbus. Please provide your contact information and a description of your accessibility issue. 21 Airbus reviews in Mobile, AL. Salaries posted anonymously by Airbus employees in Mobile. If you require assistance or accommodation to complete your application, please contact us at USCareers@airbus.com or +1.703.834.3400 and ask … Recruiter (Contract) Airbus Americas - AA10001021 - Employee Recruitment (HR) Mobile, AL, USA. The Airbus U.S. Manufacturing Facility, the first commercial aircraft production site for Airbus in the country, opened in Mobile, Alabama in 2015.

The open positions include Aircraft Structure/Installation Mechanics, Installers for Aircraft Cabin Furnishings and Aircraft Electricians. “Airbus is a family oriented company which pays attention to balance business and family life at the same time," says Uta from Germany. Mobile, AL Area Filter. Phone: +1 305 871 36 55 Fax: +1 305 871 46 49.

Airbus is committed to providing reasonable accommodation as an Equal Opportunity Employer to applicants with disabilities. Commercial Aircraft Helicopters Defence Space Innovation Company Media Back. Airbus is seeking its first candidates to fill manufacturing positions for its newest assembly line in Mobile, Alabama. Airbus Salaries in Mobile, AL Area. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. Airbus has posted the first few openings for the aircraft assembly line it’s beginning to build in Mobile, and says it plans to hire 600 new employees over the next 18 months. Aircraft Manager.

Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers.

Our Culture Our Culture.

If you require assistance or accommodation to complete your application, please contact us at USCareers@airbus.com or +1.703.834.3400 and ask … A220 Family; A220-100; A220-300; A320 Family. Company Reviews; Company Culture; Best Places to Work; 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World; 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For The positions are the first wave of production jobs announced for the company’s A220 aircraft assembly line. Airbus begins U.S. production of A220 aircraft. Ashburn, VA, USA. Contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions. In 2019, it generated revenues of € 70 billion and employed a... – More. 56 salaries (for 47 job titles) Updated Apr 8, 2020 56 Airbus employees have shared their salaries on Glassdoor. Select your job title and find out how much you could make at Airbus.

I used a lot of Tableau and Excel, I worked as an intern, balancing about 25 hours of work while taking 19 hours of Engineering classes. Current Job Listings 6 Total Jobs. Find the right job for you. Full Time Alabama Career Center System | Mobile, AL (36608) 6 DAYS AGO COVID-19 The Department of Labor can help Workers and Employers with Unemployment Claims related to COVID-19. Go to our Job Market to find open positions, or create a job alert in your Candidate Account if you don’t find any suitable positions at the moment. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.

Search job titles. Job Function.
Airbus is committed to providing reasonable accommodation as an Equal Opportunity Employer to applicants with disabilities.

We are looking forward to your application ! 5 salaries for 4 jobs at Airbus in Mobile. Home; Jobs; Aircraft Manager - Mobile, AL Toggle navigation. Mobile Airbus North America Engineering 1801 S.Broad Street Mobile, Alabama 36615 - U.S.A.

Create your Candidate Account and fill out your application.

I worked for the Mobile, AL site of Airbus. Current Job Listings 6 Total Jobs. Salaries posted anonymously by Airbus employees in Mobile.

Sort by: relevance - date. Job Function. Airbus Salaries trends. Airbus $35,000 jobs in Mobile, AL. Page 1 of 22 jobs. Find Salaries Filter.

Airbus is seeking its first candidates to fill manufacturing positions for its newest assembly line in Mobile, Alabama. Airbus Salaries in Mobile, AL Area. Airbus Salaries in Mobile, AL Area.

Phone: +1 251 434 7200 Fax: +1 251 434 7203.

Manager, Flight Training Operations.
05/17/2020 05:36:54 249921090 3 ExtendedNetworkExposure 6 0 3315 0 1 General General Help Unemployment Claims Related to COVID-19.