Works; Bookmarks; Tags; Collections; Search. Fan page for the beautiful actress, Aisling Loftus

Work Search: tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Apparently. Mr. Selfridge - love, love, LOVE Agnes and Henri together! Cleone Augur, the great-granddaughter of the man who revolutionised British shopping, says the real story of Mr Selfridge is even stranger than the fiction shown on the hit ITV show. The beautiful Agnes! Jun 12, 2014 - Henri Leclair & Agnes Towler.

Agnes Towler- Aisling Loftus Mr Selfridge.

Works; Bookmarks; Tags; People; About. See more ideas about Mr selfridge, Masterpiece theater and Period dramas. L'ingénue takes place in 1909 and will be followed by Return to Me, set in 1914.

May 23, 2016 - Explore jolikeseloff's board "Mr. Selfridge", followed by 190 people on Pinterest. This is the first part of my Henri Leclair's Legacy saga. Celebrities & Real People; Movies; Music & Bands; Other Media; Theater; TV Shows; Video Games; Uncategorized Fandoms; Browse. Lookup the home address and phone 4017231428 and other contact details for this person About Us; News; FAQ; Wrangling Guidelines ; Donate or Volunteer; Search Works.

The story of Agnes Towler and Henri Leclair from when they first act on the mutual attraction between them, to when they are reunited years later after having spent time abroad. Mr Selfridge (TV Series 2013–2016) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Agnes P Towle is a resident of RI. Henri Leclair/Agnes Towler; Agnes Towler; Henri Leclair; Summary. Gefällt 2.724 Mal. “We both spoke to the producers at the end of the seco I know, two of our most beloved Mr Selfridge characters exiting the series is a tough pill to swallow, but it’s for the best.