February 2, 2016. istock. Here are 50 ingenious examples that carry dual meanings in their design. Over 20 years ago, I stumbled upon what I call Colorful words - words that I feel have deep and extraordinary meaning. Extending far downward below a surface: a deep hole in the river ice. Percival had walked the floor in deep attention to the old man's words.

This is the British English definition of deep.View American English definition of deep.. Change your default dictionary to American English.
Eudora took it with a deep blush, saying, "Aspasia gave it to me." Definition and synonyms of deep from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education..

10 Words With Difficult-to-Remember Meanings. Pericles seated himself near them, with deep sadness on his brow.

BY Arika Okrent. Extending far inward from an outer surface: a deep cut. This is a very deep question.

Check them out below.

How to use deep in a sentence. Deep definition is - extending far from some surface or area: such as. est 1. a.

Sometimes there are words that you've seen, read, and maybe even used in conversation whose meaning … See more ideas about Words, Cool words and Unusual words.

Find descriptive alternatives for deep.
During the whole of the ensuing day, Paralus continued in a deep sleep. Aug 26, 2019 - Explore celesteblev16's board "Words with deep meaning", followed by 2036 people on Pinterest. The noun draft refers to a … 32 Of The Most Beautiful Words In The English Language. draft. b. The hidden symbols explain either the nature of the business or are a clever visual representation of its name. "That old boy is all right yet," he said, with deep conviction. The symbolism is obvious in some cases but skillfully subtle in most. d. Extending far from side to side from a center: a deep yard surrounding the house. c. Extending far backward from front to rear: a deep walk-in refrigerator. If you describe something such as a problem or a piece of writing as deep, you mean that it is important, serious, or complicated. by Dan Dalton. At first I jotted down a word or two, and as time progressed, I had over a 1000 of them! Synonyms for deep at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. For example, a novel approach to solving a problem. Synonyms for deep feeling include sensibility, sensitivity, appreciation, awareness, discernment, insight, intuition, sensitiveness, delicacy and feeling. All in all, the designers behind these logos seem to have nailed the art direction and execution. deep definition: 1. going or being a long way down from the top or surface, or being of a particular distance from….