30 fun things to do in November From chilling out in a spa to cultural highlights and music events to thrilling activities, check out some of our best things to do this November in Switzerland. I was wearing T-shirts during my hikes with no coat. In the month of november, maximum temperature is 50°F and minimum temperature is 41°F (for an average temperature of 47°F). Average temperatures for November at cities throughout Switzerland are listed below in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit. - My fiance and I are planning to travel to Switzerland from November 11-30. My friend and I arrived from..." Swiss Capitals "Great tour guide made a great tour, very well organised and everything ran smoothly...." Magical Switzerland - Winter 2020 2021 "Flavio is a fantastic tour guide. In mid November the ski resorts are closed - it is between season for them. I'm planning a trip to Europe on November to celebrate with my wife to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. Hello Heidi, November is the month I least recommend to visit our country if you are interested in Switzerland's nature. will be closed for maintenance etc. Hi there! Many hotels, mountain transport installations etc. Posted by Jcollazo on 09/07/19 05:20 PM. We would like to venture outside of Zurich to see Lucerne and perhaps some more natural settings.
I'm planning a trip to Europe on November to celebrate with my wife to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. I went in April 2006 and it was fabulous. Can anyone advise me how the weather will be like, and general conditions in Interlaken and around?. Last year, we had an incredible warm beg. In November, Schloss Thun (Thun Castle) is only open on Sundays from 1 pm–4 pm, so you could go there on 26 November. Hi, We are planning a week long trip to Switzerland in early November, arriving and leaving by air from Zurich. Switzerland in November 2020: Tour & Trip Reviews "I would do it again, but there were several problems. November is between the seasons. While Switzerland is amazing all year, I enjoyed visiting in November because Lucerne was much less crowded and the weather was perfect for wandering the town. I would prefer to stay away from the tourist stuff, and do some adventure type things.

You can jump to a separate table for each part of the country: Eastern , Western , Central and Northern Switzerland. Nice to hear that you can find some time to get to Switzerland, even if it is not at the height of the tourist season.

Jump to bottom. Hi. There are two reasons: 1) The weather in November is very often rainy and quite cold 2) Touristic attractions are shut down or not open yet for winter season However, the prices for accommodation are probably lowest in November and the tourist crowds are as well. First, the name of the country is Switzerland, not "Swiss". The flatter areas will often be in the fog. I'm travelling to Switzerland (by rail) 11th-14th November and am looking for some adventures while I'm there. There is still plenty to do in November, and, at lower elevations, it may be cold, but there will not be much snow. There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bern, Switzerland in November and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm. You just never know.
will be closed for maintenance etc. I would prefer to stay away from the tourist stuff, and do some adventure type things. I am planning to visit Switzerland in the 1st week of november, with my wife and my three yr old son. Switzerland in November . Hi there! Our idea is to stay about one week in Italy then go up to Switzerland for about 4-5 days (probably November 20th till 24th).. You could strike lucky and have some glorious autumn days. Peterad: Switzerland might be beautiful in November too. www.schlossthun.ch/en/ There is information about the boat trip on the Thunersee (Lake Thun) on the page below. December. Here are some that are open until early or mid November. Lenzerheide & Arosa - Eastern Switzerland The cable cars in both areas run on weekends through November. Our idea is to stay about one week in Italy then go up to Switzerland for about 4-5 days (probably November 20th till 24th).. The climate is rather cold in that locality in november, but it is bearable by dressing cosy. At its best, it is fabulous with the crisp clear air and golden larch trees. With 2.4in over 9 days, rain may occur throughout your holidays. Europe - Switzerland in November?