[18] praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. I myself immediately had the freedom to say: If Jesus wants this then let’s go.

In this moment Karolina paused the sermon and said that she just saw the word “Japan” in her mind and thinks that Jesus sends us to Japan. The cinematography is soft, gorgeous, and expertly shot. It is getting close to the 4th anniversary of the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami. ... With this blog we also want to encourage you to pray for Japan and the needs of the Japanese people. And it's beautifully balanced. On the spot we started to pray that Jesus may take the lead in this endeavor and may show us the next steps. 2:09. May they also use every opportunity to share their faith with family, friends and colleagues.

See stories of survival and heroism in the documentary Pray For Japan. Pray for Japanese Christians to imitate Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 20) in calling on the Lord, recalling his faithfulness, fixing their eyes on him, standing firm, and seeing his deliverance. Pray for Japan is a feature length documentary film I began when volunteering in Tohoku, Japan after the earthquake and tsunami tragedy.

SPECIAL NATIONWIDE CHARITY THEATRICAL EVENT - 3/14 @ 7 PM -- please come see the film and support the real-life heroes of Tohoku, Japan! Gerelateerde video's. In the face of global challenges, we are invited to pray big prayers. Pray for Japan is a 2012 documentary about the country's massive tsunami in 2011. Meet The Vols: a clip from Pray For Japan. Pray for the Lord to cause a Gospel Awakening in Japan!

It's still not over for the survivors. Produced and directed by Stu Levy, it follows a handful of stories fragmented and revisited for the film's 90+ minutes. Japan is a country with a population of 126 million with only about 0.5% Christians. Since: „Christians at home can do as much for foreign missions as those actually on the field.