Un milliard de personnes suivent l'événement en direct à la télévision. August 25, 2012. August 2012 Other names: Neil Alden Armstrong. In a 2001 NASA oral history, he said NASA discouraged coaching … Friends Who Liked This Quote. ― Neil Armstrong. Neil Armstrong pose le pied sur le sol lunaire le 20 juillet 1969 et présente cet exploit comme « un petit pas pour un homme (lui-même), mais un bond de géant pour l'humanité ». All Members Who Liked This Quote. Every day, people waited to hear the news. Born on August 5, 1930, Armstrong attended some navy service before he became an experimental research test pilot. Everyone was waiting to hear the news after the spaceship had taken off. — Neil Armstrong Context: A century hence, 2000 may be viewed as quite a primitive period in human history. Neil Alden Armstrong was an American astronaut and aeronautical engineer and the first person to walk on the Moon. Pirilsukeskiner. He was also a naval aviator, test pilot, and university professor. We may have misheard Neil Armstrong’s famous first words on the Moon. Feb 14, 2020 02:38AM. Neil Armstrong, who died Saturday Aug. 25 at age 82, always insisted his famous moon quote was a misquote. When it was launched in 1981, MTV wanted to use his quote in its station identification, with the American flag replaced with the MTV logo, but he refused the use of his voice and likeness. tags: inspirational , moon. Neil Alden Armstrong (August 5, 1930 ... Armstrong guarded the use of his name, image, and famous quote. Aug 07, 2019 02:24PM. Armstrong, who died in 2012 at age 82, said he came up with the statement himself. Birthdate: 5. Neil Alden Armstrong (August 5, 1930 – August 25, 2012) was an American astronaut and aeronautical engineer and the first person to walk on the Moon.He was also a naval aviator, test pilot, and university professor.. A graduate of Purdue University, Armstrong studied aeronautical engineering; his college tuition was paid for by the U.S. Navy under the Holloway Plan. The Associated Press . About Our Neil Armstrong Quotes Neil Armstrong will always be one of the most iconic American astronauts because he is the first person to stepped on the moon’s surface. July 17, 2019. 2 Copy quote As a boy, because I was born and raised in Ohio, about 60 miles north of Dayton, the legends of the Wrights have been in my memories as long as I can remember. As he took his first steps, he … To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! Neil Armstrong on challenges (answered during Apollo 11's pre-flight news conference) Getty "I think we're going to the moon because it's in the nature of the human being to face challenges. Apollo 11 40th anniversary, Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins At 10:56 p.m. EDT Neil Armstrong is ready to plant the first human foot on another world.

Neil Armstrong quotes. 31 5 Neil Armstrong. This was the biggest story of the decade!

What did Neil Armstrong really say when he took his first step on the moon? By Melissa Michaud Baese-Berk. The famous quote from Neil Armstrong was “This is one small step for man, and one giant leap for mankind.” This quote was heard around the world, through newspapers and news wires. … I am, and ever will be, a white-socks, pocket-protector, nerdy engineer — born under the second law of thermodynamics, steeped in the steam tables, in love with free-body diagrams, transformed by Laplace, and propelled by compressible flow. It’s something to hope for. "Neil Armstrong Dead: First Man On The Moon Dies At 82", www.huffingtonpost.com. Share this quote: Recommend to friends. July 13, 2019 . Neil Armstrong's Apollo 11 spacesuit is unveiled at the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum on the National Mall in Washington, Tuesday, July 16, 2019.

Read more quotes from Neil Armstrong. Armstrong’s famous ‘one small step’ quote — explained. It’s by the nature of his deep inner soul … we’re required to do these things just as salmon swim upstream. Oct 29, 2019 02:54AM. On July 20, 1969, an estimated 650 million people watched in suspense as Neil Armstrong descended a ladder towards the surface of the Moon. Quotes I think we’re going to the moon because it’s in the nature of the human being to face challenges.

August 1930 Date of death: 25. With more than half a billion people watching on television, he climbs down the ladder and proclaims: "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind."