La Dee Doo Down Down, a song by The Archies on Spotify. La da dee dow dow lyrics.

Get known every word of your favorite song or start your own karaoke party tonight :-). View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1969 Vinyl release of La-Dee-Doo-Down-Down on Discogs. Reklama. La Dee Doo Down Down.

Song information for La Dee Doo Down Down - The Archies on AllMusic

Verse 3: You're my baby, you're my one and only La dee doo down down. List contains La da dee dow dow song lyrics of older one songs and hot new releases. La Dee Doo Down Down.

The Archies. From the Album The Archies (Digitally Remastered) January 1, 1968 Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Get lyrics of La da dee dow dow song you love. Text přidala DeAd.AnGeL.

Reklama. fotky. La Dee Doo Down Down by The Archies, released 26 February 2016

La dee doo down down Say you want me baby, say you do Say you want me like I want you You're my baby, you're my one and only La dee doo down down. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. La Dee Doo Down Down by The Archies: Listen to songs by The Archies on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere …

Video přidala DeAd.AnGeL. Sugar, Sugar - The Complete Albums Collection, 2m 11sec "La Dee Doo Down Down" by The Archies has a tempo of 133 BPM.