Publication date 2017-03-31 Topics Sorcery, Gamebooks, Steve Jackson Collection opensource Language English The second book of Sorcery gamebook series from Steve Jackson. In many respects, Khare - the second instalment in Steve Jackson's mammoth 'Sorcery!' It has real atmosphere and the vast, sprawling city with its weird and dangerous denizens is utterly enthralling.

epic - is deserving of five stars. Steve Jackson conceived the Sorcery! Thankfully, I’ve had my share of limited wishes to undo the damage. Several of the settlements that appear in The Shamutanti Hills are named after actual villages Jackson came across on a five day trek he undertook from the city of … Paul rated it liked it Aug 22, Caverns of the Snow Witch.

Addeddate 2017-03-31 21:05:16 Identifier Kharé - Cityport of Traps is a city in the Old World, the capital of Kakhabad. Kharé is one of the most lawless and dangerous cities on Titan; it is often ranked with Tak in Khul and Port Blacksand in Allansia, as one of the most deadly metropolises in the world. Did you know...? Steve Jackson's Sorcery ( 2of 5) Kharé Cityport Of Traps by Danrical. Not only does the Cityport of Traps provide a multitude of opportunities to be gutted, shanghaied, shoved headlong into the sewer system (repeatedly! epic after holidaying in Nepal. Buy Kharé - Cityport of Traps. Khare – Cityport of traps, map A quite clearly pissed Flanker was with a couple of dubious looking friends but came over to me to share the wealth of his apparent lucky night in the gambling halls!

Khar é - Cityport of Traps, written by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Blanche, is the second installment in the Sorcery! A view of Kharé A view of Kharé ISBN 9781407188485.