The Monday picks are usually posted one day before so that you can have enough time to bet on the Monday matches.
The song reached number-one on the U. S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart and on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart.
Search, discover and share your favorite Pretty Sure I Smell A Monday Here GIFs.
Well it sure is Monday isn’t it now I gotta get myself through the week somehow I had a ball Friday, Saturday and Sunday But it’s all over now and it sure is Monday Oh, I got to the job site at a quarter past nine And somehow I stayed awake ‘til lunch time And then I … Listen to It Sure Is Monday by Mark Chesnutt - Greatest Hits: Mark Chesnutt. Deezer: free music streaming.
Only soccer (football how they call it in Europe) will be posted on “Monday Picks Page”. "It Sure Is Monday" is a song written by Dennis Linde and recorded by American country music artist Mark Chesnutt.
If you are interested to see others sports picks for Monday … Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Quotes from Some Monday for Sure “The pirogues came with live turtles, and with fish, with cloudy beer and wine made from bananas, palm nuts, or sorghum, and with the smoked meat of … Ascolta 'It Sure Is Monday' di Mark Chesnutt. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Well it sure is monday idn’t it now I gotta myself through the week somehow I had a ball friday, saturday and sunday But it’s all over now and it sure is monday Oh, i got to the job site at a quarter past nine And somehow i stayed awake till lunch time And then i caught a little nap, stretched out in my truck bed Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. The alarm clock ting-a-ling ringin' in my head / I woke up dog tired, beat down, half dead / Tryin' to recover from another wild weekend It was released in May 1993 as the first single from his 1993 album Almost Goodbye.