"I Can't Make You Love Me" is a song written by Mike Reid and Allen Shamblin and recorded by American singer Bonnie Raitt for her eleventh studio album Luck of the Draw (1991). Making love is about getting closer to your man and connecting with him, both physically and mentally. 'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't.
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't You can't make your heart feel something it won't Here in the dark, in these final hours I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power But you won't, no you won't 'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't I'll close my eyes, then I won't see The love you don't feel when you're holding me Renews automatically. I'll close my eyes, then I won't see. The love you don't feel when you're holdin' me.

You can't make your heart feel somethin' it won't. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Teeare from Maryland This reminds me of a couple times when you wanted someone to love you, but they just don't and it finally dawns on you what you imagined in your head was just that and you feel like an idiot. The love you don't feel when you're holdin' me. “I Can’t Make You Love Me” is the third song on Bonnie Raitt’s Grammy-winning album from 1991, Luck of the Draw. I'll close my eyes, Then I won't see The love you don't feel When you're holding me. Am F Here in the dark G Am In these final hours, Am F I will lay down my heart G Am And I'll feel the power; Dm But you don't.

No, you won't. Just give me till then to give up this fight. And I will give up this fight.

Just give me till then to give up this fight. And I will give up this fight.

"I Can't Make You Love Me" is a 1991 popular song, written by Mike Reid and Allen … G No, you don't.

I can’t make you love me Posted on September 21, 2016 by Amber O'Hara • 5 Comments It is probably safe to assume that most of society, even those who pride themselves on thinking progressively, in their heart of hearts, looks down on sex workers, but are mostly too polite to say so to our faces. From the Album Luck Of The Draw October 22, 1991 4.9 out of 5 stars 86 ratings. 'Cuz I can't make you love me If you don't.

Mornin' will come and I'll do what's right.

Bonnie Raitt. F C You can't make your heart feel Am Am G Something it won't. “I Can’t Make You Love Me” is the third song on Bonnie Raitt’s Grammy-winning album from 1991, Luck of the Draw. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Mornin' will come and I'll do what's right.
And I will give up this fight. [Chorus] "I Can't Make You Love Me" is a 1991 popular song, written by Mike Reid and Allen Shamblin and recorded by Bonnie Raitt on her Luck of the Draw album from that year. 'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't. Morning will come, And I'll do what's right; Just give me till then To give up this fight. [Chorus] F C Cause I can't make you love me Dm If you don't. You can't make your heart feel somethin' it won't. Dm Gsus G Don't patronize me.

I'll close my eyes, then I won't see.

I tear up every time this song is played. 'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't.